Robin - Certificate Course (Happy birthday Robin)

I really love the one piece Ladies. They are super amazing and they deserve some Love too!

P.S : Happy Birthday Robin chwan~~

Modern AU

Pairing : Robin X Fem! Reader

Note : Teacher X Student but no under age, Love at first sight, flirt, fluff.

A/N : I know nothing about archaeology but I know Robin, she will be the best teacher.

Summary : Reader hates her job so she tries to learn a certificate course and learn about new things. There she meets the beautiful teacher, Robin and falls in love with her.

“If you are so done doing that stupid job, why not take some classes?”, your best friend Nami said as she twirled the spoon in her cocoa

“Well… you are not wrong”, you agreed with her as you placed your hands on the table before. You hate the the job for which you are working for currently and always complained about it to your ginger friend.

“But… for what classes should I enrol? Do you have any suggestions?”, you asked her as she was sipping her beverage.

“OH! I have an idea!”, she exclaimed and continued, “I have an amazing friend who is an archaeologist. She also takes some classes during the weekends. Why not go there and do the one year certificate course?”, she suggested.

“Archaeology huh… do you think I can do it?”, you asked her as she gave you a smile and answered, “I know you are a hardworking and passionate person. I am sure you can do it”. Your eyes shined as she said that. “Aww thank you Nami, you never fail to cheer me up”, you thanked her and got the details of the archaeology class.

That Saturday, you stood in front of the institute and were having second thoughts. ‘What if I cant make it? what if I fail this? what if I humiliate myself?’, negative thoughts cloud you as you clench your bag tight.

“First day of class?”, you heard a soothing voice beside you. As you looked at the owner of the voice, your eyes met with beautiful blue eyes. There stood a lady who had a slim feature, was tall and elegant. Her ebony soft hair fluttered in the wind as she came towards you. ‘Was she an angel?’, you got captivated by her. She was dazzling. You continued to stare at her then she giggled, pulling you out of the trance. “I… I am sorry”, you apologised and continued, “Yes, this.. this is my first time taking a class here and.. I’m very nervous. Let me rephrase it, I am a bit scared.”, you ended.

She tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear and replied, “Well, You must be here to learn something right, then why are you scared. Learning something is considered to be beautiful. There is always a starting step for everything. Consider this as a new step.”, She encouraged you and your confidence got a boost up. “Thankyou so much, I feel better now. I guess, I just needed a push”, you smiled at her and she returned the same. “So, are you in Archaeology?”, she asked as you nodded yes.

“Cool, come with me”, she said as she lead the way and you followed her. ‘She is… divine, so beautiful’, you admired her all the way to your class and you thanked her. When she was about to leave you stopped her and asked, “Wait, um… what class are you in?”.

She just giggled and replied, “You’ll get to know soon. The class doesn’t start till more 20 minutes, so, just get seated”, with that she left.

You went inside and sat on a chair as you scrolled on your phone to pass time. There was no one in the class yet. You started to think about what happened earlier. You smiled at how that beautiful lady helped you. Then you remembered something, “I didn’t ask her name, did I?”, you say out loud and place your hand on your head as you scolded yourself.

Slowly the students started to fill up the class and it was the time start the class. The door opened and you looked towards the person who entered the room. Your eyes opened wide as you saw the same beautiful lady enter the class. She stood before the teachers desk and told everyone to take down todays notes. ‘She is the teacher here?!’, you couldn’t believe your eyes as you saw her. You quickly started taking down all the important points she said without even missing one. Not gonna lie, She was amazing. The way she taught was simple and was easy to remember. The way she explained was really interesting and made the students in the class to be more attentive. With that the class was finished and you had the best experience with your first day in class. As everyone started to leave, you went and stood before the beautiful angel. She smiled at you and asked, “So, did you like the class?”

“It was Amazing. I loved it”, you replied and continued, “So, can I know your name please”.

She giggled and said, “Its Robin, Nico Robin”.

“Robin huh”, you smirked and continued, “I thought you looked like an angel but, even your name itself is angelic, so… do you think this can be a sign”

She gasped at your sudden comment and playfully hit your shoulder. She chuckled as she walked out of the classroom leaving you smiling to yourself as you stood in the same place.

As days go by, you got good grades and you tried many ways to impress Miss Robin. Usual flirting and praising were a routine now. You didn’t knew you could flirt this well with someone and most importantly… someone as beautiful as her. She was kind, had dark humour which you loved more now because of her. Her intelligence was extraordinary.

“You know Miss Robin, not all beautiful people are into acting, some are into teaching also”, you said and as in reward you got to see the beautiful blush on her cheeks.

“They say Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Well I guess no one stood beside you”

“Do you believe in love at first sight? Apparently it happened to be true because you are the reason”

Once you asked her out on a date but she declined politely because you were the student. Well, you thought to just wait till you finish the certificate course. But you knew for sure, the next time would be a definite yes.

The End

I hope you liked it! Btw, once again Happy Birthday my angel Robin chan! Please vote, comment and share!