Sanji - HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Whole Cake Island arc

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. PRINCE OF ALL BLUE!Its march 2nd aka Sanji's birthday everyone!

I hope you all like it!

This story takes place in the whole cake island Arc.

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Prompt : "Just jump, I'll catch you"

A/N : I was listening to EXO Kai Mmmh song while I wrote this. You can check it out if you want. It got me the feels when I was writing this. (You won't regret it)

You stood a few steps below, from the room of the window where Sanji was in

You stood a few steps below, from the room of the window where Sanji was in. The journey to the whole cake island and the fights with the soldiers were exhausting. But everything... was worth it... because it was all for him. The one person who drove you crazy from a long time. The one person, who stayed in your mind rent free. The one person, with who you wanted to spend the next Valentine's Day with. But due to some circumstances he was kidnapped to here.

Now... you were just a few steps away. You slowly jumped up making sure to not even make a small sound.

Slowly you opened the window and came into the room where Sanji was supposed to be in. 'Where is he?', you thought to yourself as you searched the room. Then you heard someone stormed into the room. As you didn't know who came in, you acted on your reflexes to hide. The best you could hide was in the huge closet in his room. You placed yourself in between the highly expensive clothes. You slowly lowered yourself to the keyhole and tried to see who was coming and continued to observe.

Sanji entered the room as his red cape followed him. He was drenched. He came towards the bed and placed his hands in his pocket. He took out a box of cigarettes, only to find them completely soaked and ruined. He swiftly threw the packet across the room. He griped his robe and pulled it forcefully then dropped it on the floor. He rubbed his eyes harshly and sighed. He took quick steps towards the closet as he removed the buttons of his shirt one by one. You didn't even have the time to think anything. The next thing you knew was he opened the door of the closet.

His eyes opened wide as he saw you in the closet between the shirts and suits. It shocked him so much to find you there, that he almost forgot how to breathe. You didn't know what to say to him as you looked at him. All the things that you planned to say were forgotten in an instant.

"Y-Y/N?", he managed to say. You looked at how his eyes were red and how sad he was. Your heart broke as you saw his face like that. Your body moved on its own and you hugged him with all the strength you have. You felt his hands reach your back so you burried your face more in his chest.

"Sanji, I'm here. Don't worry. I'll save you, we will save you.", you said. He heard you. That was what he was waiting for to hear after hearing about all the insults and destruction planned by big mom, from none other than his so called fiancé. You could hear his heartbeat. It was becoming faster as you felt warm tears on your shoulder. His hands tightened around you and he practically squeezed you, but you didn't complain. He placed his head on your shoulder as he let out his remaining tears on your shoulder silently. You ran your fingers through his damp blond hair in a calming way as you rubbed his back with your other hand.

After some time he stopped crying and said, "You shouldn't be here. It's not a good place", but didn't let you go. You took a step back but he shivered when you did that as if you'd disappear if he didn't held you close. Oh you didn't want to scare him. So you stayed like that. He knew he was being selfish by not letting you go. He knew if anyone knew about you being here, would put you in more danger. But he wasn't able to let you go now. You knew what would happen to you and him, if you stayed. But still didn't let him go.

Because of his insecurities, He felt guilty of not letting you go. So he moved back a little, enough to see your face. He loosened his grip on you giving you an option to break away from him. But you stayed. You placed one of your hand on his cheek and looked into his puffy eyes.

"Sanji, even though you are handsome, you aren't a good actor you know. So tell me what is bothering you? Did they blackmail you?" You asked him. He gripped your clothes but didn't answer. "What about those cold bracelets?", you asked again. He didn't reply.

You got a bit frustrated by his behaviour. Your hands travelled to the back of his neck and then you pulled him towards you. His eyes widened at the sudden contact of your lips. Your other hand made its way to his golden locks as you pulled him even closer. You aligned yourself to deepen the kiss even more. After a few more minutes you both pulled away as you gasped for air. His face became as red as a tomato because of you. You gently wiped the blood from his nose and placed your head on his hard chest. Then you noticed that, he wasn't wearing his shirt properly. His abs were clearly visible to you. Then you remembered this wasn't the time to get dirty thoughts. So you looked up at him again and said, "If you are staying here because they are blackmailing you about something, you need to trust our captain. You know he is waiting for you right?" He nodded at what you said. You smiled at him and ruffled his hair. He averted his eyes away from you and you almost had a nosebleed at how adorable he got.

"Well then, change your clothes. I already made you wait, but I don't want you to catch a cold", you say and stand on your toes to peck his cheek. He blushed more because of your kiss. You smirked as you patted his head.

"I'll leave now. I hope I made myself clear", you said as you made your way to the window. He just followed you like a puppy but didn't say anything. You looked at him and you saw how sad his eyes were when you opened the window.

You sighed then said, "I love you, you air head. If you want to give me your answer, come back to us. I'll be waiting for you." His eyes widened at your sudden declaration of love. You jumped from the window silently. He looked down from the window as he placed his hands on the window sill. His damp golden hair, rose red cheeks and all blue eyes shimmered in the moon light. He looked like a prince to you. You smirked at him and said, "If you wanna come with me now, just jump, I'll catch you"

Hearing that, he let out a small chuckle but quickly coved his mouth with his hands and looked around the place, making sure no one was there or heard him, then he again looked at you. He noticed that you didn't stop looking at him all this time, without any fear, of what would happen to you... Your eyes, they showed only love and pure adoration.

"You smiled at last", you said as you smiled back at him and made your way out of the place. Sanji just stood there with the reddest blush on his face and heart racing. No one ever made his heart to beat in this way. It's the first time this happened to him. He was absolutely smitten by you and your behaviour. He already knew what to say to you when you guys meet again. He threw a new shirt on himself just like you said.

He exactly knew what you said to do next. He went to the kitchen to make food because his next destination was, his beloved captain, Luffy.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Like, Comment and Reblog. Thanks for Reading!