Sanji X Frustrated Reader

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Word count : 784

Warnings : Frustrated Reader who is bottling up all emotions. But will Receive comfort from Sanji.

copyright © vemuabhi

Please support me if you like my writings.

Y

ou closed the door behind you as you walked into the room. You sat on your chair as you placed your elbows the desk before you. Today had been one of those shitty days where you just are so pissed. Holding emotions in yourself for so long had always been the case for you.

Always you tries to brush off your emotions you were feeling at that moment by faking a smile and trying to be cheerful. But deep down… you were hurt. Sometimes the bottled up emotions would burst and you would try to isolate yourself. From friends, family and it worked well. At least you thought so. You used to think over every single thing which made your heart weigh down. Every time you smiled just trying to stay positive, every moment you suppressed your emotions and voices. Everything haunted you.

You were fine with isolating yourself. No one really noticed these incidents you had but now it isn’t that easy. Now you had a blond cook who always swooned over you and kept a close eye on you. As soon as he noticed that its been quiet a while since he saw your form, he came to your room and knocked at your door.

“Y/N are you in there? Can you open the door please?”, he asked expecting you to cheerfully open the door. But the reality was different.

“Sanji… can you please go away if its not important. I am not in the mood to talk”, he was surprised by this. He knew it’d be the right option to follow your request and not bother you. But his gut feeling told him to not leave you. You never talked like this. especially with him. He always felt that you had a sweet spot for him. If you were not feeling well or were upset about something, he shouldn’t neglect it.

“Y/N, what happened? Are you alright?”, he enquired as his fist clenched with worry.

“Sanji I’m fine. Just… leave me alone for a while. I’ll come back. Its always like this”, you replied as you held your head between your hands.

‘Always like this?’, he didn’t understand. “Y/N, Can you please tell me, I’m worried”, Sanji admitted.

“You wont understand it anyway”

“If you don’t tell me how you are feeling, I’d not know it. But please tell me. I’ll understand”, he placed a hand on your door.

“I am very frustrated. I might say something hurtful to you”

“You wont. Just let me listen to you. Tell me whats bothering you, please”, he pleaded as he leaned his forehead on the door.

His reply made you want to hope… that maybe at least one person could listen to you… You headed towards the door and opened the door and there stood Sanji with worry in his eyes.

You took a step back to let him enter the room. He grabbed your wrist and placed his other hand under your chin and tilted your head up, for you to look at him.

“Now tell me. Tell me everything that is bothering you”, he asked and you bit your lower lip trying not to cry but still your tears slipped out from the corners of your eyes. He soothed your tears as you kept telling him how you felt. The frustration, the anger and how you felt annoyed at yourself because of all these feelings. He understood how you were bottling up your emotions and how it was effecting you. He rubbed circles on your back as you hugged him tight. He didnt like how you were crying like this. He hated to see you like this, He wasnt happy.

After a while your sobs turned into sniffs and he thought it was the time. “Y/N”, he called making you to look at him. He wasnt smiling. He was also having those sad eyes as yours. He placed a hand on your cheek and said, “You arent alone. You have me now. And… Lets make sure you dont bottle up your emotions like this. I hate to see you cry my dear”.

You leaned into his touch as he said it. He was so sweet and the way he supported you made you feel so happy. You leaned into his touch and said, “Thankyou. It would be really nice”. He kissed your forehead and smiled. Maybe at last you found someone finally who would look at you and would notice you.

His free hand laced with yours and he pulled your hand up towards his lips to place a soft kiss on your knuckles. He understood that he finally found the princess he was searching for.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading!

Reblog, Comment your feelings. Honestly your words make me motivated so, please do tell me!