Zoro X M! Reader - Hate To Love

DOUBLE UPDATE! This is the second oneshot I updated today!

Hi i'm new here!! (I'm also new to One Piece 😩 I love it sm but its so long, and my attention span cannot. I'm only on the 'arc'/section where they're recruiting Sanji). But I was wondering if I could maybe request Zoro with a male! s/o. Maybe an enemies to lovers deal, where the reader is also a swordsman who trained under Mihawk? - Anon

Hello anon! I am so happy that you requested. Yes One Piece is very long but trust me, you'll love it. Its worth the watch. And yes... if you are watching the part where the crew is recruiting my prince, you'd really like the plot. The story line of baratie is damn good.

I actually don't write NSFW for male readers yet. I'll write for them in future. I'm bad at NSFW even for female readers. So... I wanna improve first then write it.

I hope you enjoy this scenario.

HATE TO LOVE

Pairing : Zoro X Male! Reader

Warnings : Suggestive and light NSFW-ish?

Word count : 0.9K words

Before note : It takes place in the Mihawk castle. You are training under Mihawk with Zoro. But you always fight. But.. you fall in love with him. How will he react to your confession?

"YOU IDIOT", you screamed sobbing on the mattress, where he was still on

"YOU IDIOT", you screamed sobbing on the mattress, where he was still on. The swordsman was injured. His eye was now.... gone. It broke your heart to see him like that.

You cried harder as you felt a hand on your head. You looked up to see him. His eye patch was still on but his visible eye, showed affection.

"You are getting reckless you jerk. Its been a week since you knocked yourself out", you said as you hugged his hand.

"Woah... is this how people scream at the injured?", he snickered.

"You wiped the tears from your eyes and looked at the white sheets before you. You didn't look at him.

It was now or never. He still had wounds and he lost his eye. But... you had to tell him. You needed to tell him.

"I love you", you whispered. You both shared an awkward silence.

"Wait what did you say?"

"NOTHING. I'LL GO", you said getting up. But you were stopped as he caught your wrist.

"Let go. I don't want to be here".

"Just wait. I... let me atleast process my thoughts. Be patient. I'm the patient here", he pulled you onto the bed, where he laid on.

"Is that true what I heard just now? Do you really love me?"

"So you heard it", you scoffed but Zoro placed his hand under your chin and looked into your eyes.

"Look if you do things like this, it'll be harder for me to get over you after you reject me, So can you-"

"Who said I am rejecting you? Will you even listen for a minute you idiot" he said making you gulp. You looked at him as he inhaled.

"I love you too Y/N, I really do", Zoro said as he tugged a hair strand behind your ear.

"Don't lie. You like Sanji! The cook of your crew".

"Who the hell even gave you that idea?", he questioned.

"I know. You told me that I reminded you of that cook many times. I'm not a replacement".

"Aish... No. I said that because we both always kept fighting. Not because I like him. I am clearly saying that I love you. Why don't you believe?".

"Why should I believe. You are strong, funny, caring and inspiring. There are 1000 more reasons to like you. Why do you even like in a plain boring guy like me?", you questioned looking down at the tiles. He rested his forehead on your back and sighed.

"You think too low of yourself. You don't even give yourself enough credit. You are an idiot who assumes things", he said you looked over your shoulder and said, "HEY! THATS NOT NIC-"

"Thats one of the many reasons why I love you", he said looking at you.

You gulped. Your heart was starting to beat even faster. He smiled at you and continued, "The way you smile after you get the strike right after so many tries is the purest smile. The way your cheeks turn red while I pin you down while wrestling is the cutest blush I ever saw. Honestly, it's the reason why I wrestle you", your cheeks turned red.

He continued to tell you, "I liked you from the beginning. The first day I saw you here. You always amused me. Your feelings were pure", he laced his fingers in your hair and added, "Your scent, when you come out of the shower is the most arousing for me".

"Whe- When did you even smell me you jerk?", you hit his shoulder as you asked.

"You always argue with me when I use all of your shampoo, so... that was the time I noticed your fragrance", he smirked and placed a kiss on your shoulder making you turn 10X shades of red.

Yes you shouted at him when you noticed he used mostly wasted your complete bottle of shampoo. He never bothered to buy for himself when you guys went shopping. But instead, he every week used wasted yours.

"You wait for Mihawk always to train you after he trains me. You cry in your room whenever he praises you. The praising is rare ofcourse, you cry always. Ouch!!", he winced as you hit his arm.

"It was so hard to get a compliment out of that man... but... you... knew that?", you asked looking up at him.

"I always observe. I always notice you. It's because I love you", he ended as he quickly placed his lips on yours. You waited so much for this moment. You loved him so much even when you thought he'd reject your feelings. But... he accepted. He was actually returning your feelings.

Tears slid down your cheek as you kissed him back. Zoro soothed your tears with his thumb. He quickly pushed you down and climbed on top of you. He now had a clear view of you.

Still kissing you, he removed your shirt. Placing butterfly kissed on your skin. You both made love with so much passion between you two.

Zoro was in love with you. He was completely yours now and you were his. You couldn't wish for more. It's what you wanted.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! It was so fun to write for Zoro because it's been a while. I loved this concept too. Thanks for requesting.

Please Like/Vote, Comment and Reblog/Share!