Sanji - Burnet

Burnet flower means Exclusive love

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Word Count : 410

A/N : Sorry for being too much of a simp for Sanji.

copyright © vemuabhi

Please support me if you like my writings.

Sanji was flipping the pages in his cook book

Sanji was flipping the pages in his cook book. He was lost in his thoughts about what to make for the next day that he didn't notice you entering the Kitchen. You were worried that he was sitting in the cold and brought him a blanket. You placed the blanket over his shoulders making him to notice you. He smiled gratefully and held your wrist. Placing a kiss on your knuckles he looked at you and asked, "Why aren't you asleep yet, my angel?".

You placed your free hand on your neck and replied, "I just... thought it was too cold". His eyes were widened for a split second but they again into the one with love and adoration for you. They weren't heart eyes as his usual self but... only you could be given the honour to be looked at like that. That was your flex. You were the only one who could see that expression of adoration from him. It contained no words. Just pure feelings. You giggled as you ruffled his hair and went towards the single flower plant on the counter top. You sprinkled some water on it and all the time Sanji did nothing but to admire you. He placed his hands on the table and leaned on them, still looking at you. He couldn't even believe that a person like you could even look at him and here you were, dating him.

"You take good care of them", your voice broke the silence and he sat straight to pay you more attention. His gaze landed on the burnet in the small pot. "Of course! You gave it to me and I never let anyone touch them. Especially Luffy and that Marimo", he pulled the blanket closer to him to fell it warmth. You giggled at his answer and he got up from his place. Heading towards you, he wrapped his arms around you and placed a kiss on the back of your neck.

"Shall we head to bed now?", he asked as ran his fingers in your hair. He was getting sleepy and you knew it. "Let's go Sanji", you said as you guided him to your shared room on the Sunny. You both cuddled each other and in just a few moments he fell asleep before you. You smiled and kissed his forehead. "Good night dear", you whispered in his ear and after some time you too drifted into dreams.

XOXOXOXO

Vote, Comment, Share please because it really motivates me to write more.

Follow for more