Sleep Deprived S/O - Zoro, Law, Sanji

SLEEP DEPRIVED S/O

S/O - Significant other

ZORO

He noticed you weren’t sleeping like you used to.

He always made sure you had a blanket with you when you were working late.

He slowly started to see you not even moving from that position, indicating you worked all night.

Oh he didn’t appreciate it, but still stopped himself from getting between your work.

He could see the dark circles under your eyes and was really worried.

“What happened? Why are you over exerting yourself?”, he questioned you one day as he placed his hands on your shoulder.

After listening to your reason, he picked you up and started to head towards your shared bedroom.

“Zoro no! stop! Put me down”, every protest of yours were ignored. He gently placed you on the bed and covered you with blanket.

He then laid beside you and hugged you tightly.

“Sleep now”, he commanded and there was no other option than to oblige to him.

His strong muscles felt so comfortable around you. It made you to hug him in return and slowly you fell asleep, even faster than your sleepy boyfriend himself.

Zoro looked at your sleeping form and smiled. He placed a small kiss on your forehead before he also fell asleep by your side.

It was one of the most wonderful sleep you ever had in many days. With him by your side, you knew you wouldn’t be ever neglected.

 With him by your side, you knew you wouldn’t be ever neglected

LAW

He saw you didn’t sleep and were still working. You sat on the carpet and leaned back on the sofa with your laptop on the small table before you.

“Y/N-ya, how much time will you stay up?”, he asked as he made his way to you.

You look at him and see him with his usual expression. You smile at him and reply, “I have some work love. You go and sleep.”

He went inside your shared room and a few minutes later he came back with a couple of blankets.

He placed one blanket on your shoulders as he laid on the couch behind you and pulled his blanket over his chest and slept.

This repeated for some days and Law was getting more and more worried about you.

One evening he noticed how sleep deprived you were as you returned from work.

As you entered the living room he trapped you between himself and a wall from behind, making sure you had no way to escape.

“Why aren’t you sleeping”, he asked.

With left no choice, you answered and he dragged you towards the bed and made you laydown.

“But Law-“, you started to protest but were cut off with a sudden kiss from the doctor.

“Sleep for now. Don’t you ever do like this and make me worry about you Baka-ya”, with this he turned off the lights in the room and closed the door.

You smiled remembering the kiss and fell asleep.

Law came to the room after doing some of the chores and slept beside you and cuddled you.

“I missed this.. Baka Y/N-ya”, he said before he slept peacefully with you in his arms.

 Baka Y/N-ya”, he said before he slept peacefully with you in his arms

SANJI

Sanji sees you weren’t heading to bed so he asked, “Do you still have work Y/N?”
You said yes and it was important. This made him to make you your favourite hot beverage.

He placed it on your table and you pecked him because how cautious he was.

Making you hot beverages was a very favourite part of Sanji but he didn’t enjoy making you this midnight beverage.

He wanted to you to get rest and sleep. He was getting hurt seeing you not sleeping.

He once saw you return from work and he greeted you with a smile, but it disappeared as soon as he saw how tired you looked.

“Y/N, you need to sleep”, he said as he came towards you and took your belongings and placed them on the table in the living room.

“I still have work Sanji, I need to stay awake today also to finish it”, you said.

But your tiredness caught up with you and you tripped but strong slender arms caught you before you hit the ground.

You looked at him to thank him but, you see a very hurt expression on his face.

It was because of you and you knew it. Seeing him hurt was heart breaking for you.

You didn’t even say anything but before you know it, you were carried in his arms like a princess.

He went to the bedroom and placed you on it.

You knew he was guilty and was blaming himself in his head so you hold his hand as was about to go.

You say, “Its not your fault. I am sorry. Ill never do it”, you promise to him.

He gave you a smile and sat beside you. Still holding your hand he kissed it and replied, “I’d appreciate that”, making you giggle.

He stayed there till you fell asleep.

He gently placed your hand down and whispered, ”Thankyou”, in your ear and got up to finish the remaining chores.

After that he of course slept cuddling you, with his head on your chest and arms around you.

He didn’t get any perverted thought. He just was relieved and happy to be by your side.