(Monster trio + Law)Reader likes to take Pictures of Lightnings

TRIPLE UPDATE FOR TODAY

Yui chan asked : i was thinking that if its possible for your write either a scenario or a HC ( what makes you comfortable) about The Monster Trio+ Law having an S/O who's into Storms Chasing, like she has the hobby of capturing awesome pics during thunderstorm and especially for lightings, like she never gets scared of going out on this bad weather just to admire it and get good pics, so maybe like once the gentlemen's happens to be free and wanted to know more about how she usually take these awesome pics , and once they see how she risky gets in danger just for a picture they get worried but she's like nothing happened its an awesome adventurous experience so they'd later feel proud about it👁️👄👁️

A/N : Its absolutely an amazing request Yui chan! Thankyou so much for requesting me for it! I loved writing for it!! And the picture you took is awesome!! I wrote them as drabbles if you don't mind! I hope you like it!

copyright © vemuabhi

LUFFY

Oh my god! That's so cool Y/N!!!

Luffy would be so damn smitten by your hobby of taking pictures of the lightning.

He'd be so impressed to see you in action and would crave for more of it!

He'd take your hobby to a next level and would jump with you in his arms towards the lightning. Yes he'd never let anything happen to you though. The man likes to be in risky situations always.

He'd be the absolute partner for the photography session for you!

Once he took you so close that his hair and your hair stood up because of the close range, indicating a lightning was about to hit you two.

Then the lightning struck you two, but Luffy was there to shield you and protect you! He is a rubber man after all. The lightning would have ZERO effect on him.

You'd inspect for any wounds but he'd give you a grin and say that he is totally fine and lightning had no effect on him.

After that you and Luffy definitely got a lecture from the Navigator and the snipper. Luffy even got some kicks and punches as he almost risked your life.

But you knew you could trust Luffy with your whole heart. That was one of the reason why, you got the absolute best capture of lightning ever.

ZORO

"Don't go too far away! Wait for me! OYE Y/N!"

He'd become the overprotective boyfriend because of your interest in this hobby.

He'd be proud of the way you are being so daring while taking photos, but he'd also be worried because of the way you just go towards the lightning to take photos.

One day, Zoro thought it'd be great to take a nap as the weather was nice and sunny. After some time he woke up to the sound of thunder.

"What the hell?! it was all sunny just a while ago", he'd think and would look for you, but you weren't there, also your camera was missing. He suspected something like this would happen so he'd run in the rain looking at the lightning.