My Favourite Sanji Outfits

Hii! It's me popping here again! How are you doing? So, I would like to ask if you have a favorite Sanji moment and outfit (if it's possible to chose hahaha) <3 - Holykillercake

So.. as you know tumblr didn't let me add more than 10 photos in the 1st post, I'm making 2nd post.

Now that I'm reading your ask for the second time.... I guess you asked for one scene and one outfit... i think my simping hoe ass didn't realise it sooner and made 2 big ass posts of it.

ANOTHER UNNECESSARY OPINION OF MINE... GIVE THE MAN A DAMN GUN AND HE WILL LOOK HELLA FINE! I'M TELLING YA!!

Warnings : Simp alert!

Sit back and listen to a song while you are reading this!

Sanji's Outfits that I love the most!!

Disclaimer : this is purely my opinion and there might be people who can have different opinions. I'm not trying to offend anyone but I'm sorry If I offend you.

Lets move on

1) Coming to Wano! Look at him!

Wait... you say its shirtless and not an outfit. And you are saying Im simping way too much. Okay... lets move on :') I'm not guilty though with having that as my favourite outfit. Had a nosebleed attack. But I'm fine.

1) Prince Sanji

Please look at his frills and his attire. His cape, his shirt I'm not even kidding, Sanji is dead ass beautiful here. And I personally love the classic white shirt and black pants combination. Im a sucker for that and here we have it.

 Im a sucker for that and here we have it

2) Raid suit and Red Suit + Kimono

*ways to insert numerous opinions in one option*

God damn Mr. Prince. I am already getting a head ache and you show me this. How rude mister. You are already too beautiful in just your normal suit now you show me the raid suit. With your different hair style and all...

You know I am a sucker for Kimono and you Mr. Browgoro, hit me with it. I cant explain how rude you are.

Dont get me started on the fanarts of the red suit with him tied up. They made me lose myself.