Sanji - Random HC's

Hello everyone! this is the third piece for my Sanji week. (from 26th Feb to 4th march) I hope you like it! 

A/N : I was listening to BTS Spring Day. You can listen to it for the feels. I am sure you'll like it!

What movie would he pick for a movie night?

He isn't the Love Cook for nothing. Sanji would pick a romantic movie if he is given a choice. But he really makes sure his S/O should enjoy the movie with him, so he would try to watch a movie of their preferred genre. He would try to explore different types of movies his S/O likes. Of course, his S/O loves him, so they would also would try to watch his selected movies. They both would take turns and would cover most genres during this time. Maybe they both would discover a similar genre which they both fall in love with.

Something small that he enjoys?

Sanji loves it when their S/O takes the first move. He loves to give surprises and love letters. If his S/O, unexpectedly gives him a surprise or a Love letter, trust me, he would be smitten by them so much. He really loves hand written letters. For him they show the sincerity, love and time they gave for writing the letter. As well as surprises. It doesn't have to be a grand party. Just a pre-planned date, or just a surprise dinner for him makes him happy. He loves it when S/O thinks of him. Other than these, he loves massages. Giving massages for his S/O is his routine when they want. He would be so happy to be the one receiving massages. He would love it even more when his S/O does it for him.

Whats his sleeping Position?

Sanji would be the bigger spoon for his S/O. He would hug them from back as they sleep. If his S/O needs space, he would just be happy while his S/O, sleeps beside him. Anything his S/O wishes, would be his order. But he prefers cuddling, because he feels more romantic and more secure. He would want his S/O, in his arms as he sleeps. If his S/O, decides to be the bigger spoon, he would be amazed. He loves being the smaller spoon too. He feels safe and happy like that. When S/O, just pats his back slowly or just runs fingers through his hair, he would be asleep with in an instant.

XOXOXOXOXO

I hoppe you liked it!

Please support me by giving a Like, Reblog and Comment.

Thankyou for reading.