Supernova Killer

"The best thing to hold onto in life is each other." –Audrey Hepburn

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!

Annyong Haseyo! This is my piece for ​100 followers event! Please do join if you are interested.

Prompt : Supernova; reader gets sick/hurt

Pairing : Killer X GN! Reader

Word count : 609

Warnings : Angst, mention of blood but Happy ending.

A/N : I hope you like it. Please forgive me for any mistakes. Likes/Votes, Comments, Reblogs/Shares are always appreciated!

I always love to write for Killer, he is one of my favourite OP boys and I cant help but adore him.

copyright © vemuabhi

The masked Supernova got busted into the doctor's room of the ship startling the doctors of the crew

The masked Supernova got busted into the doctor's room of the ship startling the doctors of the crew. But as soon as they saw your bleeding form in his hands they understood the situation. The fight with the marines resulted in many members of the crew getting hurt, with you being the worst case.

Killer was so damn devastated and couldn't even eat. He was so scared, so broken and suffering. Even after the doctors treated you and gave the news of there is nothing to be scared of. Killer knew, you'd wake up in some days but... he wasn't totally relieved.

Killer desperately wanted you to wake up. He wanted to listen to your sweet voice when you sing, only for him. He wanted to hold you tight to his chest, like he always did. He wanted to make you delicious secret desserts of your favourite choice, like how you both ate it without any other crew members finding it out. He wanted to listen to your giggles, wanted to hold our hands.

This was absolutely one of Killers worst nightmares that he was facing now. It's already been 3 days since doctors said you will wake up, 5 days since you were laying on the bed like this. Just after doing his routine, he came into the room where you were, with bandages covering most parts of your body, he was so sad. It was already night and Heat took the night watch duty from Killer for which the latter was so grateful. Killer removed his mask and places it on the desk beside you with making a sound of click.

The blond slipped his hand into yours and lifted it up gently. He leaned his forehead on your hand and exhaled. "Please, wake up. I love you Y/N, please wake up", he murmured as he bit his lip trying to hold back the tears from falling.

"I love... you too", Killer's eyes wide opened at the weak voice he just heard. He immediately turned to look at you and you were smiling at him weakly. It was as if it made Killer snap into emotions, his tears flowed out of his eyes as he gently hugged you, making sure he wasn't hurting you, though he wanted to hug you tight, he held back.

With some effort, you reached to his long, soft blond locks and patted his head. He pulled back to look at your eyes. You were looking at him. Smiling at him. You were awake. Your hand travelled to his cheek and soothed the tears he was crying for you.

He smiled and leaned in placing a gentle kiss on your lips and pulled back. He gently brushed the hair off your forehead still thanking whatever made you to stay alive for him.

"Don't cry Killer, I'm sorry for getting hurt and making you worry", your words was like music to his ears. Oh how he missed your voice, your eyes and your total being for that matter.

"It's okay, you are awake and it's all that matters now", he said with his hoarse voice. Sitting back on the chair beside your bed, he again lifted your hand gently and leaned in your touch.

"There is so much that I need to talk", he said as he sniffed. He was on cloud nine that you woke up.

"I'd love to listen to you", you replied and he smiled again. That time till you again fell asleep, you both talked.

There were going to be many more battles and fights even worse than this so Killer and you swore to get stronger to move forward.

copyright © vemuabhi

Thankyou so much for reading! I hope you like it!

Like/Vote, Share/Reblog, Comment your feelings.

Follow for more!!