Ace - Movie date!

Pairing : Portgas D Ace X Reader

Prompts :

I knew you’d love it

Twist

“Wake up you sleepy head!”, you frown as you wake up your freckled boyfriend because he fell asleep eating his breakfast

“Ah!”, he opened his eyes and woke up. “Did I again fall asleep?! Oh no. Sorry Y/N dear”, Ace apologized to you and continued devouring the remaining food.

Your frown disappeared as you look at him. “You are so Lucky that you are Cute.”, you said with a pout.

“Awww my baby, you look so adorable even when you are angry”, the raven haired man said as he leaned in towards you and gave you a surprise kiss on your lips, which made you to turn 10X shades of red because it was sudden.

To hide your embarrassment you said, “So… so don’t fall asleep when I talk. It feels like I bored you”.

He gave you a weird look and spoke, “Who told you that you are boring? I’d love to teach them a lesson. Just say the name.”

“Just eat your food. You said you… you wanted to take me out on a date today”, you said with a slight blush on your cheeks. It has been a while since you and Ace went out on a date so you were very much excited about it. You wore your best outfit and even used the expensive cologne.

Ace smiled and said, “Of course lets go now”. He got up from his chair and went to your shared bedroom. You followed him into the room and saw him wearing a lavender coloured shirt with a rose red scarf around his neck. He looked so handsome and you were mesmerised by his charm. He combed his wavy hair. He grinned as he looked into the mirror where he saw your reflection and said, “Don’t eat me up okay”.

‘That damn tease’, you blushed and walked towards him and hugged him from behind.

He smiled and continued to set his hair but no matter what he did, it stayed wavy.

“I love it though. You don’t have to style your hair anymore. Lets go”, you say as you burry your face into your boyfriend’s back.

'Oh how much strong his muscles are’, you thought before you let him go and take his hand in yours then kissed it.

Now it was the time when he he blushed at your sudden kiss. He smiled and placed the comb on the table and head out of the room with you.

Your hands were linked together as you both walked on the streets. You could see people staring at his handsome features. So you hugged his hand and walked. He just thought that you were being cuddly and adorable, poor baby never noticed the other people looking at him.

You both went to a park and strolled around there for a bit and took photos. Oh how much you loved to see all the people get jealous of you because you had the hottest boyfriend. But him being the airhead, never knew these thoughts of yours. After some time you both ate some food and headed towards your next destination.

At last you both reached the movie theatre. You went to buy the tickets and he got the popcorn. You two made your way to the seats and sat there.

“I love this concept! I can’t wait to watch the complete movie!”, you excitedly say to your man. He smiles at you and said, “I knew you’d love it”.

You both were watching the movie intensely. Ace didn’t fall asleep this time because the movie was actually interesting. Then the climax hit you both like a brick. It was horrible, completely deviating from the original concept of the movie.

You both come out of the movie theatre with confused, annoyed, irritated looks on your faces. He broke the silence first, “What was wrong with that?! It was an interesting movie but the twist and climax ruined it”

“I KNOW”, you agree with him and you both ramble about how the ending could’ve been in good ways possible.

“I am sorry babe, i didn’t knew the movie would be like that”, Ace apologised as he sighed.

“No love, don’t apologise, it wasn’t your fault.” You try to cheer him up but you knew be was feeling guilty.

Then you got the best idea. You practically dragged your partner to a dog cafe which was recently opened in the area. You both went inside and as you glanced at the raven, his eyes were lit up. He was so happy looking at the dogs. He was absolutely thrilled. You both played with the dogs for some time and left the place.

Now Ace was in a happy mood. He was now smiling and you loved that. It wasn’t one hell of a date but… you still loved it. You loved how his eyes lit up when he saw the puppies, how he stayed up and watched the movie with you, how he was so innocent and never noticed other people staring at him. You loved him more. You both linked your arms together and smiled at each other.

He didn’t fail to notice how you tried to cheer him up, so he leaned down to you and pecked your lips, making you turn into a blushing mess. He smiled widely and thanked you for cheering him up. You then cuddled his arm and continued to walk towards your apartment together.

The end!

Vote, comment and share and show me your love!

I hope you liked it! Writing for Ace was so much fun. He is precious and adorable! I love him more now!