Child! Mihawk X Child! Reader - Memories

Hello everyone! This is my first time writing about Mihawk and.... believe me I really loved writing for this. This was requested by @Mxlk_Hxnei (Wattpad)

Pairing : Mihawk X Reader

Summary : Mihawk Remembers all the childhood moments of you and him. Its fluff! so im sure youll enjoy it!

(A/N : I now Love Mihawk more than before after writing for him! He is absolute treasure!)

“Mii-Kun!”, you call your boyfriend as he was enjoying his wine. “Lets go out to the nearest shopping island, I’m bored”, you tug his sleeve gently as you make your request. He lets out a sigh and gets up indicating ‘Lets go’. You happily make your way to the door. “How many times did I tell her not to call me Mii-Kun”, he puts on his coat and follows you out.

You both go to the nearby island and see that there are many malls in this place and your eyes turned stars looking at those beautiful clothes, swords and all your favourite stuff. Mainly food.

“SUGOII!”, you exclaimed and went into the mall as you still held your swords man hand. To think that the worlds greatest swords man was following your every step like a puppy was a sight to see. In his defence he was making sure you were protected. He sat in a chair as you tried on new clothes. Then he noticed a little boy and girl walking together. This reminded him of how you both were when you were kids.

“Wahh~~”, you started to cry when you fell down and scraped your knee. Mihawk came towards you and sat beside you. His eyes filled with pure worry and he tried to calm you down but being a person not so good with words he couldn’t say anything. He gently placed his arms around you and cuddled you. Your sobs slowly turned to sniffs and he pulled back. He took his kerchief and tied it around your knee and pulled you up. You took his hand and walked with him. “Mii kun is so kind”, you praised him and his face flushed and he looked down. Because of his behaviour not a single child of your age even talked with him. It wasn’t his fault. He just wasn’t used to talk and smile. You were the only person who talked with him. He only had you.

One day you stood infront of his house and called him. That was the first time a friend actually came to his house. He looked out from his window only to find you smiling brightly at him and waving your two hands at him. He noticed that you were holding two cotton candies and came down to get you. As he came down you offered him one cotton candy and obliged. “Happy Birthday Mii-kun! I had less money so I brought this. It’s sweet, cheap and also delicious. And I need to go now because it’s getting late. Bye!” with that you hugged him and left. Leaving him in the happiest state. He took a bite from the pink cotton candy and his heart began to beat faster. He felt like it was the most delicious sweet he ever ate. Not because of the cotton candy but the way someone remembers him, cared for him to even get him something. His cheeks turned pink lie the candy he was eating. He didn’t knew what this feeling was turning into.

One evening, as usual he was waiting for you in the park but you didn’t come. He got a bit worried and started to head towards the direction of your house. Then he saw you were talking with a guy, he never saw before. He hid and just watched you. You were smiling at that stranger. He didn’t know what to do. ‘Of course who would want to play with the ‘Weird Kid’ of the place? He was lucky that you even played with him till now’, he thought and with that he headed back to his place. But… for some reason he went to the park. There were no one in the park as usual. Because all the kids loved to play in the bigger park. He was all alone now so he felt the park was 10x times emptier when you weren’t with him. He went and sat on the swing. There he remembered how you two would play on the swing and in the sand box. The way you fell down from the seesaw and cried. These all memories flooded back to him and he couldn’t stop his emotions. His tears flowed down his cheek. He didn’t show emotions often but it didn’t mean that he didn’t have them. He silently sobbed and tried to wipe his tears but they wouldn’t stop.

“OH NO WHAT HAPPENED? WHY ARE YOU CRYING?”, he was surprised to listen to your voice. He looked at his side and saw that you were there looking at him with pure worry. He asked, “Why are you here? I thought you wouldn’t come because you had new friends”, he said as he sniffed. He didn’t look at you. He looked down as to hide his tears. But then he felt your arms wrap around him. “I have only one best friend and its you, you idiot! So don’t ever cry”, you declare and he sobbed harder on your shoulder and after a few minutes he of sobbing he finally was able to speak so he said, “You are my only friend. And only best friend and only one for me, so don’t go away”

“Where would I go? I will always be beside you to irritate you. If I go away from you who will make me stop crying whenever I scrap my knee”, you say as you pull back from him and smile. You took his hand and started to walk towards his house. Then as you made sure he wasn’t crying anymore you went back to your house. That night he thought of the incident again. Then he realised how beautiful you looked in the sunset, How he embarrassed himself in front of you, how he felt so sad when you weren’t there… Then it hit him. He didn’t just like you. He had feelings for you.

Oh poor boy tried for years to show his feelings to you but… you being the airhead never even noticed those. Would anyone believe that that the world’s greatest swords man trembled in fear to confess his love? But to his happiness, when he was 19, one day you confessed to him first. Oh boy! How happy he felt that time. He hugged you tight and said yes a hundred times.

 He hugged you tight and said yes a hundred times

(A/N : Mihawk looks so handsome here too!)

Then he was brought back to present when he felt your hand on his shoulder. “Is everything alright Mii kun?” you ask with a hint of worry in your eyes.

“Nothing. Don’t worry”, he says assuring you. You smile and ask him, “Tell me is this good?” you twirled around and show him your new outfit. His heart skipped a beat when he saw how beautiful you were. He loved it. He smiled and said, “You look beautiful in it” which made your cheeks turn pink and you smiled at him as you thanked him. You loved how he smiled at you.

You loved how he cared for you. You loved how much important you were to him. Over all, you love him with all your heart. You were a bit slow but, you did loved him from the start. You both smiled at each other as you continued to check out the other things which interested you.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it!

Dont forget to Vote, comment and share!