Sanji - A prank?! you jerk!

Happy birthday Yui chwan!!!! I wish you all the happiness! I hope this short drabble will make you smile atleast once! I wish you find yourself your Sanji soon!

Pairing : Sanji X Reader
Warning : Oh! A stupid prank.
Word count : 783
Like/Vote, comment your feelings!

With the assignment finished, you set the alarm to 6 am in the morning to wake up early

Grabbing the blanket and heading towards the bed, you never felt better. Now a days you didn't even bother to check your phone anymore. The workload was so huge. You looked at the clock. It was 11:10pm. Its been so long since you slept at this time. You slowly closed your eyes and started to sleep. These assignmens made you a light sleeper. You could even wake up at even small sounds.

You and Sanji were in a long distance relationship. A relationship needs effort but a long distance relationship needs more effort. But... you never felt lonely because of him. He tried to make sure you were always happy with him.

You woke up to the sound of your main gate opening. You looked at the clock and it showed 1am. 'Who the hell came to my house at this time? No one ever does', you thought and went towards your desk and took the phone. You called your boyfriend and within the first ring he picked it up.

"Hey honey I thought-"
"Listen, This is really important", you interrupted him while he was saying something and continued, "Its freaking midnight and someone came to my house. I don't know what to do", you whispered trying to get a glimpse of the person at the other side of the door.

A silhouette of a tall person was visible to you. But you couldn't see his face.

"Oh my god! Wait listen to me carefully. I know this is not the time usually someone comes to your house. So first take a deep breath. Don't make any sound. Just take a bat or something which is strong and try to see who is it from a window. But don't open the door till I tell you."

"Sanji Im really scared", you said as new sweat beads formed on your forehead.

"Don't. Don't be. Be confident. I'm here and listening to you. Maybe you can find your the love of your life there".
"What the hell are you saying? You know that I love yo- wait you jerk.. is that"pushed the curtains slowly and looked out and gasped looking at the person, who had silky blond hair, looking back at you with his hands on his mouth covering his laugh.

"YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE", you threw the bat at him opening the window.

"Im so sorry honey. It was a joke", he said as he caught the bat.

"No fuck off you jerk. I was so scared", you said as he approached you.

"Im really sorry", He said as he placed his bag down and cupped your cheeks. But you piched his ears making him wine.

"I tried to tell you I came when you called but you started to get scared. So I thought to-"

"To continue to scare me", you ended his sentence and let him go and asked, "Why are you here?"

"Happy Birthday", he said looking into your eyes with pure affection. You'd have forgiven him 'cause its been so long since you two met but this... you found it really adorable. You smiled and looked away from him for a second before again meeting his gaze. He also became very happy at your smile.

You punched him and stepped back. He then came inside the house with his bag from the window.

Closing the window behind him, he turned towards you and again closed the distance between you two by placing one of his hand on your cheek and the other on the back of your neck. You tilted your face to kiss him with your right hand in his hair and the other around his shoulder.

Both of his hands travelled down to your thighs and with one swift moment, he pulled you up and carried you. His bag which had the green gift box and a small brown teddy bear were forgotten in the living room. Don't worry. You'll get them the coming morning.

It wasn't the best way of wishing you but you did have him in your arms at last.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it. Its not my very best work but I wanted to write something which I never really attempted. (AKA the prank)

A like/vote, comment or Reblog/share would be really appreciated!