Kidd X Shy Reader

Hello! This was requested by @redtiger2009 (wattpad)

I made it as HC's, I hope you like it!

Pairing : Kidd X Shy! Reader

Word count : 330

A/N : I was listening to Love Killa by MonstaX while I wrote this. Listen to it for more feels! I assure you, you wont regret listening to it.  

Kidd X Shy! Reader HC's

Kidd would be a bit pissed because of your nature in the beginning. He is a short tempered person, so your nature may irritate him. But slowly he would get used to your nature and would find it really cute.

Sure he'd notice you even more during whatever you are doing at that moment. He'd like to be with you because of your calm presence. He is always with his rowdy gang so with you he might find pleasant environment.

He'd love to ask you to read to him while he makes something simple. He would find your lovely nature very attractive.

No matter how he behaves with others, he'd turn soft and all smiles whenever you are with him.

The forgiving and calm person you are, it would even influence Kidd to be a bit to be on the calm side.

When you read books of different kinds and tell him about them, he would listen to you. He will not read the books but whatever you say, he'd listen to you while he has free time.

He'd blush and become cuddly whenever you praise him or just tell him how much you trust him.

If he is working on something really complicated, he wouldn't mind you or Killer or even both to stay in the same room. Because you both would be calm and quiet and give him the calm environment he needs.

He'd fall in love with your shy nature because it allows him to tease you. The way your cheeks turn red and the way you hide your face gives him a fuzzy and happy feeling he can't get rid of.

He'd be smitten by you so much and would wonder how a shy person like yourself fell in love with him. But he is very thankful that it happened. Because now, he can't imagine his journey to become the pirate king.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Vote, Comment and Share. Thanks for Reading!