Sanji - A Little Jealousy

Prompt : "Do you need anything else"

Pairing : Sanji X Reader

Word count : 1K

Warnings : Angst but happy ending.

A/N : I was listening to EXO Kai Nothing on me song while I wrote this. You can check it out if you want. It got me the feels when I was writing this. (You won't regret it)

You and your friend Sanji were shopping together for the food supply

You and your friend Sanji were shopping together for the food supply. Just like usual, the blond went and swooned over the ladies while you continued to pick the fresh and nutritious food just as Sanji taught you. Getting rejected by over 20 ladies he came back to the food stall you were in with the dejected face. But you just tugged his shirt and smiled as to indicate for him to cheer up. He chuckled and joined to select the food with you.

You paid for the food and went to the next shop. Then suddenly a very handsome local caught your eye. It's not like you always stared at people but, this person was really handsome. You went to the local's shop and looked at the things he was selling. 'What could possibly go wrong if I just talk to him?', you thought and went up to him and started to talk to him about the things he was selling. If only you knew, that this actually went wrong. At least for a certain someone. Sanji didn't fail to notice all of this. He was so heart broken when he looked how you talked with the local.

You and Sanji were friends. You always help him during cleaning and shopping. He never tried to burden you. But, you always helped him anyway for which he is grateful. You never observed but, the feelings of Sanji for you were more than that of a friend. He could never stop admiring those beautiful ladies around him. So he thought you deserved someone better. Someone who could only look at you and not anyone else. But he was also a normal human with feelings. He stood at the entrance of the shop and waited for a while but... his jealousy took over him.

You were still taking to the man but you felt someone grab your hand and pulled you back. Slender fingers under your chin, made you to look up and then you saw, Sanji. He was way too close. The handsome features, you never really observed were just inches away from you. He smiled and asked you, "Do you need anything else my love?"

You could only shake your head no, with that he placed money on the counter and still with your hand in his he quickly lead you out. Even after sometime, he didn't let you go. You didn't understand what happened to him.

"What happened?"

"Nothing", he answered without even looking at you. You knew something was bothering him but... he wasn't telling you anything. By this time you guys were almost at the ship.

"Look, if you don't tell me what's wrong, how am I supposed to know?" he stopped walking but he neither turned around nor left your hand. He just... stayed silent. You placed your hand on his shoulder and gently turned him around. Then you saw that his face was so dejected.

"What exactly happened to you? Did anyone say something to you", you asked as you placed your hands on his shoulders. He leaned down and placed his head on your shoulder. "Do you hate me now?" he asked.

"Why would I even hate you?"

He gulped and said, "I interrupted your conversation with that guy. I clearly ruined it for you, so the guilt is killing me"

You sighed and asked, "If you are feeling so guilty about it, then why did you do it". He clenched his fist and he slowly stood properly. Now facing you. Still didn't let go of your hand. He took a deep breath and said, "I lied."

"What?"

"I lied. I was actually jealous.", he looked into your eyes as his other hand took your free hand. He brought it up and leaned his forehead on your hands. "I like you", he confessed.

Your eyes opened wide. 'Was he just joking like always?', you thought. So you asked him, "Sanji, but, I thought you liked-"

"YOU!", he didn't let you finish the sentence and continued, "Not Nami san or Robin chan. It's you"

You didn't know he liked you in this way. Well, you never expected him to like you anyway. He slowly let your hands down and reluctantly let you go.

"I'm sorry. I might have scare you. Please go ahead", he said not even looking into your eyes even once. He crouched down and started to pick up the fallen vegetables from the ground and placed them into the bags. You crouched beside him and held his wrist. He looked at you now. You could see how red his visible eye was getting. He was honest about his feelings.

"Sanji, so-",

"Its okay. Rejection is common for me. I'm fine, please don't worry about me", he cut your sentence as he chuckled averting his gaze.

"Would you let me finish", you ask for which he gulped. You sighed and said, "Sanji, so you say you like me right", and he looks at you again with hope. You picked up a few bags and got up then said, "Lets date. What do you say?"

"YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!!!!" he shouted as he nodded making you giggle. You held your hand to him and he happily took it. He held most of the bags with his other hand. He tried to take your bags but you refused.

"If I give you these bags, you won't be able to hold my hand", you said and you lead the way towards Sunny. He was speechless. For you to say that to him, he thinks he must've been rewarded. His face turns red as he just looks at you. You both got on the ship. The sunset seemed so beautiful to Sanji that day. He was totally smitten by you. He can't wait to make you fall in love with him.

BonusHow did you two became official couple?

Once he saved you from an enemy and sky walked with you in his arms as if you weigh nothing. He gently landed on Sunny and that was the moment when you almost gave him a heart attack by kissing him suddenly. You've been official ever since!

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it! Please forgive me for any mistakes.

Did you like the story or the song. Tell me how you feel by giving me a Like, Comment and Reblog. Thanks for Reading!