Law - Let Go

Hi everyone

Hi everyone. I just completed writing this fic and it is my entry for 2.5K followers Event. I really hope this fic is okay for entry or else please mention it to me, I can write another fic.

Pairing : Law X Fem! Reader (Doctor X Patient)

Prompt : "I knew I shouldn't be here"

Word count : 1.4K

Warnings : Heavy angst, Cancer, Taken place in a hospital, Mention of Death, The most angst I've ever written in my life (Without warning, I made my sister to read it and it kind made her to grab my throat, So, You have been warned)

Summary : Law, a doctor in a cancer hospital, falls in love with his patient. A Doctor and Patient shouldn't be in a relationship but he couldn't help but to fall in love with his weak patient. (I suck at writing summaries)

XOXOXOXO

Law sighed as he held the door knob to the room number 7. His shift was over and he could go home. But he wanted to stay for a while. 'Should I enter?', he thought before opening the door and entering the white room. The pastel blue curtains of the window were fluttering because of the breeze.

There he saw you, staring out of the window as tears dripped down your face. His heart sank to you see you like that. You felt someone staring at you so you looked to your side and saw the doctor who was treating you. You immediately wiped your tears and gave a sad smile to the doctor. "What are you doing here doctor? I thought your shift was over and it is late"

"I knew I shouldn't be here but, I just felt like checking up on you before I left", he said as he came towards you.

"Oh! Thanks though as you can see, I got much uglier now", your voice cracked as you tried to hold in your tears but still smiled at the doctor. He clenched his jaw looking at you.

"Why would you say that?" he questioned as he placed his hand on your cheek. "For me you are still the most beautiful person so don't you dare say that", you couldn't stop the tears now. He soothed those tears away from your cheek and continued, "I don't care if you have hair or not. You are still beautiful".

Leaning into his touch you smiled, still tears spilling out from your eyes. "Doctor, after your check up today, the nurse said it was necessary to cut my hair. After I agreed they shaved my head and I couldn't stop crying from that time", you murmured in monotone to him for which he just listened as he looked into your eyes. It was necessary for the continuation of treatment so he had no choice but to have it done.

"I am sorry I couldn't be with you when they wer-"

"Don't apologise. You are a doctor have so many other patients to take care of as well", you didn't let him finish his sentence. Law smiled and leaned into you and whispered, "Y/N, it's alright. You'll grow your hair again. I'll make sure you get healthy". You sniffed back your tears and nodded. He pulled back and helped you to lay down on the bed. Before leaving he patted your head soothingly making you fell a bit better about your condition.