Sanji - Male Reader HC's

Hi everyone!! Like I mentioned, I will do 7 Sanji scenarios/HC's/Art for Sanji week (from 26th Feb to 4th March) Please support me by giving me a Like, Comment, Reblog! thankyou so much!

I hope you like it!

Word count : 535

A/N : I was listening to Enhypen Given or Taken while writing this. If you want to, just listen to it. You won't regret.

Sanji X Male Reader HC's

He just treats you like a normal friend and doesn't give much attention to you even if you like him or not

He is competitive and doesn't want to lose to you. It can either be a competition or a small card game. If your relationship is like him and Zoro and if he won, he is happy and will flex till the next time you win. If he loses he will ask for a rematch and will torment you to participate till he wins.

If your relationship isn't like Zoro and his, and if he wins, he will be happy but will flex towards the ladies who are at the place but won't insult you. If he loses, he will take it sportively and continue to the next game. But remember, he is very clever and won't lose so easily. You would face tough competition.

When he falls in love with you, he won't even notice his own feelings. He would unconsciously stare at you while you are playing or doing your work. His heart would skip a beat if you suddenly look at him. His heart would beat faster if you smile at him.

He would become even nicer towards you before he notices his feelings. He would save you little treats for you to eat. Would remember whatever you tell him or just whatever you mention. Hell, he would remember your pet's birthday too.

After realising his feelings for you, Sanji wouldn't accept them so easily, so he would avoid you or become cold towards you. But if that really hurts you, he would come to you and apologise and tell you some reason for why he was being cold. But he would still keep his distance from you.

He would be cornered by the people who noticed his distant behaviour of his towards you. He wouldn't have any choice but to spill the truth. They would slowly make him understand that love comes in different ways and gender isn't the barrier for it. He would slowly but for sure, would accept his love towards you and would become nice and affectionate to you. He would show his love to you and if you returned his feelings, he would be on cloud 9.

The start of relationship with him would be a bit awkward because he knows nothing about gay relationships. You assure him that it's just like any male and female relationship, but a little effort needs to be given to it. To make sure the bad comments from people doesn't affect your love for each other.

Sanji would agree with everything you said and would treat you like royalty. He would care for you so much and would appreciate you and your hobbies. He will be totally smitten by your behaviour.

If anyone even tries to say something bad or negative about you, he would go and kick their asses. No one can make you cry. Even if you shed a single tear, he would go crazy and kick who ever made you cry. He would be totally loyal, even if he has the flirty behaviour. You would have the comfortable, long and loving relationship.

XOXOXOXO

I hope you liked it!

Please Vote, Comment and Share to support me. Thankyou so much for reading!