Disney Romance - Cinderella's Bird

littlesniggy said : Hey you! Now it's my turn to request something! Kida sad you don't write for Akainu but I can understand 😂 He's an asshole! If it hasn't been requested yet, would you do Mulan/Cinderella with Kid x female reader? I'm super exc...

littlesniggy said : Hey you! Now it's my turn to request something! Kida sad you don't write for Akainu but I can understand 😂 He's an asshole! If it hasn't been requested yet, would you do Mulan/Cinderella with Kid x female reader? I'm super excited which one you choose/ if you choose it at all! Thank you!

A/N : Omg thankyou so much for sending an ask!!! I am so excited to answer this for you! I loved writing for the grumpy boy. This was really a beautiful experience writing this for Eustass KIdd. Please don't have high expectations for this.

Warning : A big fic written by me. But has a happy ending.

Word count : 2.7K

I hope you like it!

XOXOXOXO

"Why the hell should I get married now?", you complained to your Robin who always was beside you, she was a maid but you always admired her and always treated her like a friend not like a maid.

Robin sighed and patted your head as she took the place beside you on the bed. "I should have the choice when I want to get married. Not some jerk who is randomly selected by my parents", you scoffed and plopped back on the soft burgundy-coloured bedsheets. Robin gave you a sad smile and said, "That's true. I too believe that marriage should be for Love"

Being a princess isn't easy. Every girl dream to be a princess but its not as beautiful like the fairy tales are. You are a live example for that. Not once you could decide for yourself. Even the big puffy yellow gown you were wearing was not of your choice. The corset was killing you inside. You wanted to rip it off and throw it out of your window. With language classes, you always had dance classes, tea sessions, music classes. Everything that was chosen by your parents, was practically forced upon you.

'What kind of lunatic needs to learn how to drink tea?', you cursed the tea sessions when ever you were being called to it. All you did was brew tea and drink during the whole time. The music classes were always a hectic. You wanted to learn an instrument but when you were given another. Your wishes were denied because who cares about your dreams? In the beginning even dance classes were troublesome, But you tried to put up with all those demands of your parents. In return they are now trying to get you married as soon as possible.

"I'm done with this Robin", you spoke and got up. "I'll do whatever I want", your voice was stern and Robin was curious on what you were about to do.

"Cancel todays classes, I'll be going to visit the town to relieve my stress", you announced briskly walking towards the closet.

"Are you sure your highness? But how can you go alone? You must have someone wit-"

"Robin! Its fine. I can take care of myself", you didn't let her finish her sentence. Throwing your corset on the floor and dressing up like a maid didn't take long enough. You made your way towards the secret passage in the palace and exited the palace. Even though Robin was worried, she had to stay back in the castle to make sure no one notices your leaving.