Chapter 50. Virginity

A/N Explicit Content Warning. It's not bad I just figured I'd give a heads up that the moment you've been waiting for is here..
*no smut because I can't write like that*
*BUT FLUFF WARNING*

Three weeks into August Scarlett had fallen in
love with her job. Everything she did was fun to her, evening going through mountains of paperwork. They had completed a bunch of basic training and knew everything there was to know about Witch Weekly.

    The final week of the internship was when Scarlett was finally able to do what she had hoped for, write her own article. Each intern was given a column in the magazine where they could interview whomever they pleased and do a report.

    The magazine had already begun implementing the interns ideas, much more diverse models and sections being dedicated to it. Scarlett had even received some thank you cards from the people she had recommended for the jobs.

    At first she wasn't sure who to interview for her column, but then it hit her. The interns were given the day to write their reports, and Scarlett made her way down the alley. Inside the doors of the joke shop were Fred and George, selling their various items to excited customers.

    "If you buy two skiving snackboxes, you get one free for a limited time!" Fred informed a family that had just walked in the door.

    "A whole free snack box? That's quite generous." Scarlett walked up behind him.

    "Hello ma'am, something I can help you with today?"

    "I was wondering if you and your brother would like to be interviewed for an article in Witch Weekly?"

    "Are you serious? That'd be wicked." Fred grinned down at her.

    "Perfect, they're finally letting us write our own sections and I figured who better to report on than you both!" Scarlett and Fred walked over to George, explaining the interview to him.

    George was instantly on bard, leaving Verity to watch the shop while they went up to the flat. Sitting at the table Scarlett began. "What inspired your shop?"

    "Our love for mischief and chaos of course!" Fred answered first.

    "Alright, what do you hope to achieve from it?" She scribbled the answers on her notepad, planning to type everything up neat later.

    "Well we've had this idea since we were little-"

    "But right now we figured with everything going on, everyone needs some joy!"

    "Why do you think people prefer your shop to other joke shops, what makes yours different?"

    George answered himself this time, "well we have a wide range of unique products we designed and tested ourselves. Plus we are very active in our shop, some owners don't recognize their customers but we treat them all like family. We want everyone's experience to be memorable."

    "Our head is also on the roof, so that must draw people in as well I suppose." Fred laughed from his chair across the table.

    "Final question, who are your number one supporters? Who are the people who helped make this shop a reality?" She figured she knew the answers, but had to be thorough.

    "Well you of course, you've always supported me. As much as mum hated the idea of the shop, she's quite supportive as well."

    "Harry Potter as well. Without him the shop wouldn't exist. We can't disclose much information about that, but he's a good man." George beamed.