Chapter 99 : The Old Man

Platinum & Gold Auction Booth. Eun Hee's POV.

"Alright, we'll start with our first product named Kyungsoo. Aside from being a demon, he can actually steal hearts of many girls with his heart smile! One of his most recognizable talent is his ability to keep his eyes wide open without blinking for a long time! If that doesn't impress you, you can also bring him to your home and let him do his magic....by cleaning!" snickers Xiumin, leading on girls who showed lewd stares at Kyungsoo. 

Chen nudges Xiumin on the arm, telepathically warning Xiumin that he's going to be steamed alive if he keeps it up. Xiumin peaks at Kyungsoo who was smiling towards him with an evil aura emitting. "N-Now then, shall we start for 1 million won?" stuttered Xiumin, trying to get on with the show. A rush of shouts come from the fanbase of Kyungsoo, trying to topple each other's bids to get Kyungsoo for the day. 

I let out an amused chuckle under my breath, getting the attention of Krystal who was alluring people who bid higher when it's her time to be auctioned out. "It seems nothing really change even after turning 2nd years.." I mumble out of my breath.

"Once a dork, always a dork." utters Krystal. I nod in agreement, "Regardless, they're my dorks.."

An hour has passed and only Kyungsoo, Lay, Kris, Suho, and Baekhyun were sold off and have gone with their buyer to enjoy the festivities of the campus. As of the moment, the most intense bid that's happening right now is between Kai and Chanyeol whose buyers were butting heads to see who can bid the highest, it's already been more than thirty minutes and still, none had the intention of losing. 

"Since the auction between Chanyeol and Kai are on the works, let's start selling off the next product in our list, give it up for Sehun!" The focus goes to Sehun who was busily bothering Luhan who was reading a pocket book from all the waiting. "If someone's going to buy me, then you must also buy Luhan~ That's the rule~!" said Sehun, giving a flying kiss out to the crowd. 

"You heard him loud and clear, guys! If you want to have Sehun, you need to also bid for Luhan~! Bid now and get the limited edition pair for the whole day!" The big Sehun x Luhan fanbase started to roar, unable to contain their excitement as numerous girls fight to the death with who gets Sehun and Luhan as a package deal. Luhan sighs, shutting his book as he sees girls angrily yelling their prices to Chen -- the host. 

Luhan pinches the bridge of his nose, "I guess this what a shampoo feels when they sell the conditioner together for one price at a local supermarket." Sehun continues to be amused with the chaos in front of him, "With this, we'll have the highest bid at the end of the day~! So happy~" says Sehun, lost in his own little world.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, the results are in for the Kai and Chanyeol showdown! Between the two, the highest bid is 64 million won!" Everyone releases an audible gasp, wondering who the mysterious bidder is. "And that bidder bought no one other than... Kai!" 

I watch as Kai alluringly step down the stage to meet his bidder, a beautiful lady who had three visible bodyguards around her. She intertwines her arm to Kai's arm, leading the way to enjoy the festival. "Yah! What about me? How much did someone bid for me?!" spoke Chanyeol, speaking off mic for only Chen to hear. 

"Erm, uhhh, as for Chanyeol, the highest bid that was given to him is but 63 million won! Now, let the bidder claim their prize by the steps of the stage, please!" spoke Chen, clapping for the bidder to retrieve the frozen Chanyeol off the stage. 

"Geez, I can't believe he lost to Kai with a one million won difference, hahahahaha. How pitiful of a life he has, much more knowing that he's my cousin, hahahaha." says Krystal, trying to hold back her laughter as much as she possibly could. I watch Chanyeol heave a sigh, looking back at my way before meeting up with his bidder. "If anything goes wrong, just look for anyone of us, we'll protect you." He pats my head once, beaming a gentle smile before leaving the stage. 

Dream University (EXO Fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara