Chapter 78 : The Ambush

Late Afternoon. Platinum Room. Eun Hee's POV.

I part ways with Kai and the rest as soon as I land my first step onto the Skyway bridge. It was almost early evening and funny how it seems that not a peep was heard from the outside of the Platinum Room. It made me grew curious, thinking that they actually went on ahead to the dorm or something bad has happened inside.

Carefully and slowly, I enter the room. I peek inside to find Chanyeol with a sour look on his face while the others do their own studies. Tao was the first one to take notice of me which he then nudged his right arm at Chen that yelled of my presence in the room. "Eun Hee is back!"

I watch as Chanyeol gets off from his chair, walking up to me in such a fast speed. "You, did you happen to bump into any strangers today?" All eyes were on me as they worried for my safety, but having protected the Platinum members this afternoon while luring this person called Yohan to the wrong direction, I guess it's better not to tell them about it for now.

"Nope, not at all. But hey, why do you hate this Yohan person so much? Did you have a past with him?" I innocently ask. Chanyeol pinch the bridge of his nose, taking his place by the long couch. "Well," starts Chanyeol while the rest of the members excitedly take their place by the floor like Chanyeol was going to tell a children's story.

Joining in the hype of these dorks, I decide to sit beside Kyungsoo and listen to what Chanyeol had to say about him. "..Let's just say that it wasn't really much of a great history with him. Anyway, we just--" "Shhh! Tell the whole story, Chanyeol! You got to start from the beginning!" says Xiumin, poking Chanyeol's leg with a bolpen. "Ou-ch!" exclaims Chanyeol, rubbing the sore part.

"Come on, Chanyeol. How do you expect Eun Hee to understand if you skip all the good parts!" says Kyungsoo with giggles under his breath. "God, fine. I'll tell you guys the whole story." spoke Chanyeol with an irritated tone of voice. "You see, Yohan and I were introduced when both our Father officially announce to share the Lotte Company. That was around, uh, when were six I guess, yeah six, Yohan and I were already taught how basic things in what to do in the office that time. You could say that both of us had a pretty strict childhood.

The both of us were placed at the very same grade school and from there, it was Yohan who showed more than what I could offer. He was namely called a prodigy, a genius, or you know, a Luhan. I have tried almost everything, even gave up eating meals with my family or even taking a break just for the sake of studying and beating Yohan but it was no use, no matter how hard I try I was still placed at second. But, that was until High school came.

I don't know how it happened but it just did, you see, after Yohan and I started the second year of High school, he suddenly started to act strange. His grades plummeted and his attitude changed from what people call mature to a childish boy, and with his personality like that, he lives to annoy the crap out of me. Anyway, till now, nobody knows what happened to make him act this way. His Father couldn't do anything since Yohan is practically the succeeding heir and, even with such a childish behaviour, he still has the intellect so it was a hard decision for the company to keep on letting him work as an intern before inheriting part of his Father's ownership. And, well, because of his sudden change, Father started to compliment me with my hard work, and hearing that I have made it as Yonsei's Platinum made himself an even proud Father to have me as his son. Now all the companies in almost all branch choose me to lead them having but Yohan be the second person to rule below my status when I get appointed at the head of Lotte." Chanyeol huffs a breath out, obviously exhausted with such a mouthful of terms.

"The End~!" yells out Tao. "Don't be so sure about that ending Tao, with every story, there is romance." says Lay, wiggling his eyebrows towards Chanyeol. "Yes! Although it is not always smooth sailing for the main character, there is obstacles in the way but, you know, I'm sure he'll manage to get the girl again." says Kyungsoo, snickering with Lay as they stood up.