Chapter 101 : Risky Plan

Three days later. Platinum Dorm. Chanyeol's POV.

I approach Kyungsoo who was sitting beside the door of the Platinum bedroom. "Has she eaten?" I spoke briefly. Kyungsoo closes the book he was reading, placing it neatly on his lap. "She finished just an hour ago."

I heave a sigh, "How is she? Has she tried leaving the room, or at least speak to you?" Kyungsoo frowns, "She was silent when she handed me her empty tray of food. I guess she's still down in the dumps from the rumors going on about in the campus..."

Eun Hee, it's been three days since you locked yourself in the room. I wonder how you're doing, or what it is your thinking about right now...

"The rumors, I heard that Tao found the students who spread the rumors about Eun Hee." Spoke Kyungsoo with a disappointed expression spread across his face.

"Who were they?" I firmly ask.

"Apparently it was one of those students overly obsessed with Kai. They didn't like how Kai was marked as 2nd place in the auction booth, they were bitter enough to spread a baseless rumor that Eun Hee did such a thing to win first place."

I grip the seams of my pants, "Have they been taken care of?"

Kyungsoo bobs his head once, "Once Kai was informed by Tao about it, he went straight to those students to submit a document of apology that was to be posted by the main bulletin board with their names on it. Also, he gave them two weeks of school probation for tainting the Platinum's name. Safe to say, they learned their lesson."

Hearing the actions that Kai had done made me let out a sigh of relief, "That's good. Still, I guess it still bothers Eun Hee, for now, I think it's better for her to take time off from the student's eyes. Plus, this is safer this way, this will lessen the chances of the dean getting a glimpse of her."

"Yeah, I guess you're right. By the way, today's the day, huh?" said Kyungsoo, gulping the nervousness down his throat.

I remain silent for a moment, closing my eyes afterwards. "I really hope nothing bad happens from what Baekhyun is planning..."

...

Afternoon. Outside the Dean's Office. Jihoon's POV.

I stare at the knob leading towards the inside of the dean's office, holding the flash drive inside my left pocket nervously as I remember the plan that Baekhyun had told me three days ago.

'Each time there is a scholar at this University, there is a post evaluation after two weeks of being admitted here. Fortunately for Eun Hee, she didn't need to have the post evaluation during her time before since the Dean had a conference in Tokyo that month.

Now, at that post evaluation meeting, it usually lasts for about 15-30 minutes, which consists of examining how you're adjusting and all. Since this is a private consultation between the student and the dean, the CCTV in the dean's office is scheduled to be turned off for the privacy of the student, at this time, this is the perfect moment to take advantage and get some dirt on the dean.

When you enter the dean's office, the CCTV at this time will be turned off immediately. Take note, you must make sure that you show absolutely no expression when you see him, knowing how angry you are at him, showing him such a face will let him know that you know something. He's very perceptive, and knowing him, he probably knows that you have relations with Eun Hee even before he admitted you into Yonsei.

After the introductions has been said between the two of you, Kai will knock on the door and will need to lure the dean away for a moment's time. This will give you the opportunity to plug the flash drive that I will give you which disables whatever firewall the dean has placed in his computer. Once plugged, it will start copying all the files inside and as well as plant a virus I made which monitors his computer's action as well as spectate without letting him know.