Chapter 77 : Shin Yohan

• इन्हें समर्पित: kkalinaw

The next morning. Platinum Room. Eun Hee's POV.

It was almost twelve in the afternoon, and after a horrendous incident last night to which the washing machine broke down because Tao accidentally hit it with his wushu stick. I had to use my old bronze uniform alongside my brown plaid tie I had worn on my first day of school. I sigh, and because I stayed up all night last night I had quickly forgot what slept meant and now, as punishment for such rash actions, I was given heavy eye bags for the rest of the day.

"Oh, Eun Hee-yah. Wow, you look like the same as you did before you got a makeover!" exclaims Lay who almost dropped the documents in his hands. I touch my bland face, making a helpless expression. "Well, let's just say that I don't have time to look my best all day. Doesn't my old look feel so nostalgic?" I titter out my mouth.

"Aside from looking way different from your usual new look. I think you look cute either way!" butts in Kyungsoo, who, for the second time, almost let Lay scatter all his important documents. I blush quite a bit, wryly smiling at them before noticing that Chanyeol is yet again inside the Platinum room. I place both my hands on both my hips. "So he's gone again, huh."

Tao enters the room, passing by me with snacks around his arms. "Oh, are you looking for Chanyeol? He just walked passed me twenty minutes ago! He said he was meeting up with a donkey." I tilt my head to the side just a bit, "A-A donkey?" "He means 'ass', Eun Hee. Just so happens that Chanyeol used that term to Tao because Tao is such a baby." says Lay, mockingly staring at Tao's pouting face.

"Could this mean that.. he's meeting up with the person who studies in Hanyang University?" I said smartly. Kyungsoo shows his famous heart-shaped smile, "How did you know? Did Chanyeol tell you?" I shake my head, "No no, I just thought that since.. well, he acted strangely when I said the name of the school last night and by the look on his face, it seems that he didn't want to be anywhere near that person. Though, may I ask the reason why?"

Xiumin raises his hand, "Oh! Let me tell it, let me tell it!" "Well no one's stopping you." mutters Lay as he sits on top of his respective desk. "I heard that the person he's meeting right now owns the other half of the Lotte Company! Well, that is to say the son of the other owner of Lotte. I'm not sure about the full details, but it seems that Chanyeol despises him 'cause that person always gets better marks than Chanyeol ever since Elementary! But you know, I found out from friends in weibo that the person right now is so childish and unbearable!"

"Well, that was a well-detailed information, Xiumin. But you now, you could have at least given us the name of the person." snorts Chen, poking Xiumin's shoulder with a bolpen. Xiumin raises his index finger, "Oh! I forgot about that! His name is Shin Yohan."

Shin Yohan, huh. Now that I think about it, the first time I met Chanyeol.. he introduced himself saying that his father owns half of Lotte. I never knew that the son of the partial owner would have such a past with Chanyeol. And to think that not only does Chanyeol get outshined by Kai, but it seems that this Yohan guy can also surpass Chanyeol. Sigh. Chanyeol has a curse on being placed on second place..

...

Meanwhile. Lotte Headquarters. 50th floor, executive office. Chanyeol's POV.

I barge in with an emotionless face, scanning the whole office that took almost the whole space of the 50th floor. I keenly stare at the office chair a meter away from me, facing the wide window that spans from corner to corner. I drag my feet inside, "I heard that my Platinum will be visiting your school on Monday. Did you perhaps plan all of this, huh?"

Only silence swarm the air I spoke. I felt my hands clench into balls of fists, "Hey! Don't pretend I'm not here and answer me, damn it! I personally came here to warn you that if touch my Platinum, I will make sure your childish pranks will reach your parents." But even with such a subtle warning, he persist in making at least a peeping sound.

Dream University (EXO Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें