Chapter 45 : Dating Rumors

The next day. Platinum Room. Morning.

Lay takes a good long sniff of the air, exhaling it after a good exaggerated second. "Ahh~ The smell of love is in the air." Chanyeol turns red, dropping the organized papers on his hands. Xiumin's brow twitch of annoyance, spraying more than enough air freshener around the room. Kyungsoo coughs, minimizing the size of his eyes as he escapes the heavy dreadful stench of lavender.

Chen steals the can of spray away from Xiumin, giving him a look. "Yah! Are you trying to kill us, Xiumin? You've almost sprayed half the can's contents in the room." Xiumin's eyes flare even more, snubbing Chen's words as he drags his feet back to his respective place. Kyungsoo brings out his handkerchief out his front pocket, following Xiumin's shadow. "What's wrong with him? He's been cleaning the whole room the whole morning."

Chen places the half-emptied can of freshener down his desk. "I have no idea. He starts cleaning to get a really big thing off his chest, that's from what I know he'd do. But he hasn't told me anything as far as I know, so it's really difficult to read him today."

Eun Hee enters the Platinum room, looking more at ease than a few hours ago. Chanyeol hastily stand, pulling her chair back for her to take her place. "How was it? Did your presentation earn you that A+?" Eun Hee bobs her head, "Yeah. It went well better than what I was expecting. I guess that's what a week's worth of studying does to you." She jest.

"That's great. Only a few more requirements before you're ready to start your winter break." says Chanyeol, caressing a part of Eun Hee's cheek for half a second before pulling his hand back. "It's great that you're helping Eun Hee with her own requirements, but you know, I think you should get  a move on with your own before the winter break hits in."

Chanyeol flinches in place, "Ah! I forgot! I had to discuss the proposal plan for the next term." Chanyeol cups Eun Hee's cheeks, "Go ahead and eat lunch with the others. I'll go follow up as soon as I finish my own set of requirements, okay?" "O-Okay, then take care." gibbers Eun Hee. As soon as Chanyeol exits the silent room, all eyes were at Eun Hee.

"I guess I'll be visiting the villa this winter break, huh, Kyungsoo." says Lay, smirking mischievously. Kyungsoo creates an amused laugh, "If we had only been there, we might have enjoyed the show as well. Aigo, I guess I have to look for some other private resort to buy." "What are you guys talking about?" ask Eun Hee, joining in the snickers of Kyungsoo and Lay.

Lay pats her head softly, "Oh, don't mind us. We're just betting on some interesting horses." Kyungsoo smiles, "Anyway, we better accompany you to the cafeteria. You've been running rampant the whole morning, I'm sure your stomach is growling for some food." Eun Hee's face says it all, a deep red tone of colour takes place around her cheeks as she bobs her head once. "Y-Yeah, now that you mentioned it, I am kind of hungry.."

"Well, let's go then~ I'm getting hungry myself! Besides, it seems that my requirements are going to take a whole lot of time to accomplish." says Tao, hissing at the hectic paperwork at his side of the desk. Chen shakes his head, "Aigo, it's because you keep sparring with your wushu stick that you're not getting enough time to complete anything. Sheesh, I really wonder how you manage to stay sane in such a school like this." Tao plainly laughs it off, dragging everyone out the Platinum room.

...

Cafeteria. Platinum Table. Eun Hee's POV.

"Sooo, aren't you going to tell us how your date went with Chanyeol last night?" starts Lay, cutting pieces of his halibut steak into tiny cubes. "Yeah! It was just like yesterday where you guys started fussing so loudly everywhere, now look at where the two of you are right now, you guys are looking more like Platinum couples now." says Chen, waving his brow at my way.