Chapter 15 : The Badminton Match

Today is day two of our Sports Festival. Yesterday's events were not as expected due to Kai's sudden plot during our Basketball match. I wanted to talk to Kai about what happened, but it seems that I fell asleep before he could even arrive back inside our bedroom. Now that I think about it, I have never fallen asleep beside Kai nor have I woke up with him beside me. Is he really sleeping in the same room as me? Does he even sleep?

"Go Kyungsoo! Wooo!" shouts Chanyeol, wearing his imported Baseball cap. We were now seated at Team B's bench, shouting our usual cheer for Kyungsoo as the pitcher in this game.

As Kyungsoo throws a fast ball, Sehun swing his bat in amazing speed and likewise tremendous power. The ball speedily flies in the air, but before they could even catch the ball. Sehun had already beat them to a clean game. Another point was added to Team A.

Kyungsoo throws his glove on the dirt in frustration. I pick it up, wiping off the newly acclaimed dirt "Don't be so frustrated, Kyungsoo. We're just behind two points." I pat his back, giving him his water jug.

"That Sehun guy is freaky. He's usually happy-go-lucky, but whenever he holds the baseball bat, he changes into an animal." shudders Chanyeol, watching Sehun get pet by Kai like some sort of dog.

"I'm kind of amazed as well. This is the first time I've seen Sehun being so serious. And you're right about the animal thing, he really does have this glint in his eyes. Like he could kill someone in one blow." I bob my head.

Chanyeol swats my shoulder, "Sounds kind of familiar when a certain someone holds a racket." He comments. Not long after, the baseball match has finally come to an end. And as a result, Team A has won this match with a clean fight. All thanks to that aegyo guy, Sehun.

"We won, guys! Yay! Don't forget to keep that promise of buying me the brand new porsche coming out next month, Kai!" said Sehun, jumping and prancing all around their Team's territory. Kai smirks, content "Of course. I've never broken a promise."

Luhan drags Sehun to sit, wiping sweat off his forehead with a towel "Stop throwing words around. Sheesh, you're going to get sick if you don't wipe yourself properly."

Sehun lifts his shirt, revealing his steel bread abs. "Wipe my back too, Lulu~" From the distance, screams could be heard. Luhan hits him with the towel, "You do it. Seriously. People will misunderstand if I do that."

Sehun pouts, "Then Baekhyun?" Baekhyun smiles, "Alright. I'll wipe your back." He voluntarily starts wiping. "Baekhun! Baekhun!" The fangirls from the bleachers screamed. Sehun tilts his head in confusion, "Baekhun..?" He then snaps his finger, "Bacon! They must want Bacon, right right?" Baekhyun sighs hopelessly ignoring Sehun's curiosity.

"I love Baekhun too!" shouts Sehun. The fangirls died of fanservice.

Kai then shifts his attention to Team B's side with a victory smile, but instead of seeing a peeved expression from Eun Hee. He sees her worriedly busying herself with Kyungsoo and the rest of Team B's players.

...

"Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo! Here's the ice pac---!!" I immediately drop the ice pack as Kyungsoo strips himself from his shirt. I felt my cheeks flare hot as I turn my back. "T-T-The ice, erm, here." I kick the ice pack in his direction.

"I'm sorry for suddenly taking off of my shirt. I can't really feel the ice if I don't." said Kyungsoo, letting out a good sigh upon placing the pack on his shoulder. Chanyeol laughs, "Aigo. You really are so innocent, Eun Hee-yah."

I swat his shoulder, flustered "S-Shut up!"

"You know what they say, a loyal dog is loyal to it's master." A voice sounded from the side. We both turn our heads to find Kai, once again plastered with that arrogant smile of his.