Chapter 23 : The Kiss

It has been three days since we arrived back in Seoul. Right now, it appears everyone is settling massive paperworks that are due in less than a week. The vacation, with the unknown reason, turned out to be a complete disaster with lots of unexpected events to add to that. 

And about that mysterious island we landed, well, Luhan did intense research and found out that the island was actually in quarantine since the flowers that bloom all around give out strong hallucinations with your most desired wish.

It was called Hawaiian Baby Woodrose which give out psychedelic and hallucinogenic perception of reality. More or less like a drug that makes you extremely high and unaware of your current state. One flaw about it is that it leads you to your untimely death, researchers have yet to study about it's uncanny behavior. 

I guess that would explain the hallucination I got of Kai. Then again, the kiss from 'that person' was not a hallucination. Argh. I drop my ball point pen down, obscuring my flushed face. Who would have thought that I'll be having my first kiss with-- "Eun Hee-yah, can you staple these please?" It was Sehun, blushing as he seldomly glances at me. 

I reach out for my stapler, handing it over to him as I avert an akward stare. After acting upon the said request, Sehun scatters away from my side, slapping himself with the paper. Just then, Baekhyun appears in front of my desk, "P-Platinum, uhm, Mr. Lee wanted me to hand these documents over to you.." His voice obviously trembling. 

I got the documents off his hands, making the slight skin contact with each other's finger. "T-Thanks." I reply back. His face shows visible pink marks around his cheeks, leaving as he did. I gave out a silent sigh, Not only do I remember such shameless events, I have to survive being in the same room as him. I wonder what he feels about this situation.. I eye all the members, all avoiding to stare at me as they focus more to their work. 

Oh my God.. Does that mean I have to live happily with-- "Alright. I guess that's all of the work given to us. You guys go ahead and eat lunch, I'll go ahead and submit the documents to the dean himself." said Kai, sorting out the papers all over his desk. 

I stand, stretching my right arm out of exhaustion. "Who's in charge of having lunch with Eun Hee today?" ask Sehun, drinking from his bottled water. Suho makes a mischievous grin, "Why don't we let the person she kissed accompany her for today. They are, after all, bound for life, right?" All the members in the room froze in place, even I was caught in place. 

Before I could even lay my hand on the doorknob, I spun around with crimson cheeks to find the members turning deep red with what Suho suggested. Kris knocks his head, "I-Idiot! Don't bring up embarassing topics." "Y-Yeah, Suho! It's still so awkward.." comments Baekhyun. 

"Suho! You meanie!" blurts Sehun, giving light punches on Suho's chest. "Don't bring such topic up, Suho. Didn't I tell you not to bring it up anymore?" said Kai, darting a look at him. Suho continues to laugh, "Why are you so embarassed, huh? You were part of saving her after all."

The four hopeless members sigh of frustration. I shake my head, "Y-Yah. Can you guys stop bringing up that topic." I dart my eyes at him, "A-And I never really expected to k-kiss you. S-So will you guys just drop it. Seriously.." I storm off the room, skin still having a prickling sensation.

Cafeteria Hall. 

Xiumin nudges Chen, motioning him to initiate the talk. Chen bites his lower lips, "H-Hey now. Seems like you're in a bad mood, Eun Hee-yah." I groan, poking the tomatoes on my plate. "I guess they're still on about you kissing him, huh?" Chen adds.