Chapter 46 : Search and Rescue

"Help! Someone help me!!" I trash about inside the huge bag, looking for any type of zipper or any exit small enough to tear apart and run, so far, I found none. I felt my breathing getting heavier by the second they take a single step, my vision started to blur as I seem to lack the proper oxygen to breath. With the last remnants of my energy, I tackle the bag straight, "Oof!" At the very same time I heard the criminal's sound of panic, I found myself thrown down the floor.

I could actually feel the cement below me. I squirm around inside the bag, hoping that from the outside, I looked like I was doing some kind of progress to run away and not look like a complete lunatic pretending to be a beautiful caterpillar. In the midst of my struggle, a voice was heard from above me, and at the same time was lifted. "Calm down, calm down. We're almost there."

I started to yell a lot louder, fear growing each time I thought of what the place would look like once I arrive and then finally. The man place me on top of a solid object like table, removing the huge bag to reveal a familiar face. "L-Luhan?!"

He raise a brow as I screech, throwing the big bag towards Suho and Sehun. "W-What on earth are you doing kidnapping me like that all of a sudden! Did you not feel me dying inside that horrible bag?!" I said, throwing feeble shoves at Luhan's strong chest. "What? Are you serious? I thought I told Sehun to place a hole for you to breathe on." "Oops! I forgot, sorry." said Sehun, his voice echoing from a meter away.

I threw my hand onto my face, shaking my head into denial. "I don't even know what's worse. You guys kidnapping me, or the fact that I almost died out of Sehun's clumsiness." I mutter to myself. Luhan, on the other hand, ignored my remark as he covers the windows' curtains, darkening the room but only the light inside illuminated.

Now that I took notice of the place, this isn't the Gold's room nor is it any of the facilities inside the campus. I stare dumbfound at Luhan, "Where did you guys take me?" He continues to cover things up, as if someone was after us or something. "It's Sehun's tree house when he was little. Luckily, it was nearby."

Wait, what!? His tree house looks like a modern house, even better than my current house! Seriously, I shouldn't be too surprised the next time I see any of these rich kids' pet house! My eyes leads to the wall clock, frowning as I found that it was getting way too late. Not to mention that I told everyone that I was just going to the comfort room, they must have thought that I've been locked up again or something. "Uh huh. So kindly tell me a perfectly good reason as to why you just kidnapped me in broad daylight."

"I just wanted to talk to you." blunts Luhan, snatching my left arm. I look down to find a small wound, must have been from the fall earlier. He pours small amount of alcohol onto the cotton ball, patting the wounded area as gently as possibly. "If you wanted to talk, you could have just approached me like normal, Luhan. Geez, I'm still the old Eun Hee.."

Luhan shuts his eyes, sighing briefly. "You have no idea what you've gotten yourself into, Platinum. I'm sure you don't even have the slightest clue on what's happening right now." He said, continuing to aid my bandage. I turn to look back at Sehun and Suho, but it seems that they have gone out or probably left back to campus. My eyebrows meets in the middle as I cluster them, "Okay. I'm so not surprised about that since lots of unfortunate things always happen to me."

He lightly gestures a negative respond, "This one is different, Eun Hee. For now, I can't tell you about it, but I do hope you get at least a small clue about what's going on." The hair at the back of my nape stood as he had said something so eerie out of the blue. My lips started to tremble, but I proceed to question. "W-What.. You sound as if something bad is going to happen to me, Luhan.. Please, if you know something.. please say it now."