Chapter 31 : Enough is enough

"W-What.. did you just say? Did you just say.. no?" said Kai, his mouth parted in awe, as well as the rest of the other Platinum members who took their place beside him. I clear my throat, about to respond when suddenly, Chanyeol places me behind him. "You heard her loud and clear, Jongin. She's had enough of you, she doesn't want to be with you, nor the rest of your members. Now that that's cleared up, we'll be leaving now." Chanyeol grabs me by the shoulder, leading me out with a great amount of pleasure painted across his sly face.

The moment we stray far from the Platinum room, Chanyeol cease to walk, staring down at me with his alluring eye-smile. "I hope you didn't wait long, Eun Hee. You don't know how much I--" Before I could even let him finish his sentence, I abrupt him by pushing him inches away from where I stand. Kyungsoo cuts in between us, "Uh, Eun Hee, is there something wrong?"

I huff a grunt at all of them, "Yes! There is! Everything in this school is wrong!" Chanyeol blinks thrice, attempting to hold onto my hand, but I swipe every time he tries to. I glower at him, "Don't think that I'll be forgiving you as well, Chanyeol!" Chanyeol points his index finger at him, "W-What? What did I do wrong?"

"Wrong? Chanyeol.. you used me. You used me to get back at Kai. Don't you know how wrong it is? Do you know how hurt I was when Kai said it in front of everyone?" Chanyeol plasters up a bitter look, unable to stare right into my eyes. Tao spins me around, displaying the same guilty stare of Chanyeol. "W-Wait! You don't understand, Eun Hee! Chanyeol wasn't using you at all! He was just--"

"Yeah, I know." I brusque, turning around to dart Chanyeol a strong look. "He was just playing around with my feelings. It's not a big deal." I point out with sarcasm, walking furiously away from their sight. Lay crosses his arms, watching as Eun Hee leaves by the right corner of the hallway. "Wow. Is it me, or did Eun Hee build some attitude while you were gone huh, Chanyeol."

Chanyeol clicks his tongue, ruffling his hair. "It's not that she built some attitude, Lay. She's just finally had enough of everything." Lay smirks, patting Chanyeol on the shoulder. "And whose fault would that be, huh?" Chanyeol bites his lower lip, placing a hand on the back of his nape.

...

Evening. Myungsoo's House.

My phone rings for the nth time today, endlessly vibrating on top of my desk. I land my face flat down my curled up position. Unexpectedly, the door lightly commits a soft knock. I clear my ugly tears using my wrist, sauntering near the door to open it. Upon opening, I find Myungsoo with a startled look, maintaining our eye contact until a minute has passed. I paint a forced grin, "W-What's up, Myungsoo o-oppa?"

He plasters a disappointed look, "Have you been.. crying?" "C-Crying? Me? Of course not! There's no way I'd cry. I'm in Seoul now, everything should be really happy here, right? The advertisement in Television said so. So there's really no reason why, I should be crying.. right.. now..." I trail off, straying a small tear down my cheek.

...

I sit patiently down the couch with my head held back down the couch's head. Myungsoo places the warm damp towel on top of my eyes, running his fingers to avoid my bangs. "So that's how it's been for the past months you've been in Seoul." He extends my cheek about a centimetre away, "Aigo, Eun Hee-yah. Didn't I specifically say that you can approach me if you need any help or problem with anything?" I uncover the damp cloth away from my eyes, sitting up promptly.

"But I didn't want you all to worry about me! I didn't want you all to think that I'm a nuisance and tell my Mother about the struggles I've been getting." I lower my look down my lap, "I promise my Mother that I will always be happy if I'm Seoul, and if she were to know that I'm not enjoying my stay, then she'll surely bring me back home to Busan! And I don't want that, Myungsoo oppa!"