Chapter 81 : Late Night Confession

Late evening. Exclusive Dorm. Eun Hee's POV.

I held onto the piece of paper that Yohan had slipped onto my hand during dinner time, crumpling it and opening it back again made me think that's the only way to relieve my stress and anxiousness for the mean time. I've been watching Television for almost an hour even though I have told Chun Xi that I will be retiring early tonight.

Only thirty minutes left till the short hand reaches eleven. Out of frustration, I rip the paper he had given me to shreds, unable to forget about the night we had a talk during when I was still disguised as Nana.

...

Flashback to that Night.

"Baekhyun.." I snatch the phone from his hands, staring intently at the candid photo of Baekhyun with a straight face. By the looks of it, it seems quite new from having his hazelnut-coloured perm it has turned completely white and messy! I glance back up at Yohan who seems more intrigued with the reaction I just displayed.

"You..Do you have contact with Baekhyun?!" I choke from my system. He puts his hands in the way, barricading himself from my sudden questions. "W-Whoa, chill! For starters, do you know Baekhyun as well?! This is such a small world!" I continue to glare at him for an answer and with that one stare he knew I was being too serious right now.

He takes a little cough out his system, "Baekhyun, he's a mysterious person. To contact him is like communicating with an alien, you know. This picture," he said, raising the phone at my eye level. "A few of my sources tell me that he is somewhere far off Seoul. If I were to tell you his location, it's without a doubt that I'd be betraying my sources now. But between you and I," says Yohan, playfully nearing his mouth near my ear.

"I'm going to provoke the Platinum with this evidence, saying that he is around Seoul and is within my captivity. Once she goes mad with that information, she'll be begging on her knees to get his address and stuff. And once she does, the recorder I have inside my shirt will record everything she has to say. A little bit of edit and I might just blackmail her and hopefully make her give up the position of the Platinum." He points his nose up in the air, "Not only will she be marked as a scandalous Platinum, she'll also be known that to the next and incoming Platinum in the future! Hah, that plan will surely happen and with my calculations, it has a seventy four probability~!--"

I push him a meter away from me, huffing. "You idiot!" and with that, I ran with all my might back to the Platinum dorm, not even caring if he saw me go in and at last figure out that I was the Platinum after all.

...

End of Flashback.

...

Quietly and secretly, I exit my temporary bedroom once the short hand met with the number eleven. It only took a short while to arrive in the veranda with no soul in sight. I then felt a bit grumpy thinking that he's sabotaging me to stay up at this late hour and wake up late for tomorrow's tour. I lean onto the steel railing, eyes shooting up at the stars glimmering beautifully in the sky. Just then, a hand lay a rest on top of the railings just beside me.

I pivot my head to find Yohan with a devilish smirk. "Late by twenty six seconds, tsk tsk." I stare at him with my jaw wide open, "Excuse me? I think that should be my line!" He plainly points his index finger up to the roof. "What are you talking about. I've been star gazing at the roof an hour ago."

The both of us send electrifying glares at one another, looking away with a snobbish attitude. "Anyway, what do you want." He smirks confidently, rummaging his front pockets when I stopped him midway. "If this is about Baekhyun, then I know everything."