Chapter 92 : Flight Problem

The next morning. Platinum Room. Eun Hee's POV.

"Are you guys ready to go~?!" said Sehun, already wearing a floral patterned shirt with a lei around his neck. "Let me give you a hand with that." I glance up to find Kai, holding onto my luggage with a crooked smile. "Thanks, Kai.." Ever since Krystal and I had that talk in her car last night, I grew even more conscious being around Kai. Although I don't dislike the feeling of it, I'm rather thankful that somehow, the emotions pent up inside of me are somewhat resolved.

All 13 of us divided into our respective groups and rode two big vans towards Incheon Airport where Sehun's latest airplane awaits all of us. Soon, after thirty minutes we arrive.

...

Inside Sehun's Airplane. Chanyeol's POV.

I place my baggage above my chair, helping Kyungsoo and the rest of my members to place their hand carry with ease. Before I could even invite Eun Hee to sit with us, I find her already placed beside Kai with a reddish look on her face. I let out a pathetic sigh out of my mouth, closing the door of the cabin hole. "Something wrong?" ask Kyungsoo, already getting cozy on his seat next to the window.

I place a hand on my nape, taking one last glance at Eun Hee before taking my place beside Kyungsoo. "It's.. nothing." Something definitely happened between Eun Hee and Kai. To see such a gently expression of Eun Hee, he must have been serious and actually made a move. I finish one whole bottled water, wiping the corners of my mouth with an available wrist. Still, I can't believe that they aren't really step-siblings. If word comes out in public, no, if Eun Hee were to find out, will she be relieved?

"So, Eun Hee and Jongin, huh." I lock my stare at Kyungsoo who seemed to have peeked back at the two. "What? Do you know something?" He simply shrugs it off, "Just an observation but, I feel as though those two have finally resolved something between them. Though, speaking towards a friend, I guess it's a disadvantage for you if you keep being so timid."

The seatbelt sign lights up, signalling that the plane has started off. I busily work on tightening the belt around my waist, thinking of what to reply next. "How could I possibly go in between them when Eun Hee is showing such a delicate face to Jongin." I lean back, feeling the speed of the plane take off from the ground.

"How on earth am I suppose to win against a girl in love.." Kyungsoo, at this time, remained quiet. I did so too as I cover up any unnecessary noise coming Sehun's mouth. I shut my eyes close and hope that I wouldn't have to see the both of them becoming even more close than they should.

...

Meanwhile. Eun Hee's POV.

"Do you want a neck pillow, Eun Hee?" ask Kai, extending a hand with the pillow. I accept his kind offer, wanting to use it for the sake of hiding the redness lingering around my face. "Eun Hee-yah~ I heard you went shopping yesterday! Did you buy a swimsuit?!" "Now that you mentioned it, you didn't get to wear a swim wear when we went to Hawaii a few months ago." says Suho as a matter-of-factly.

I watch as Kai release a sigh, "Remembering what I forced you to do back then, really, I was such a coward for doing that." Out of impulse, I held onto his free nearest hand. "B-But you did that just to protect me! You explained everything to me and thought how brave you were for having done things out of your own free will.."

I felt my heart shoot up my chest, realizing that I have been holding onto Kai's hand. I release thinking that by doing such actions will Sehun and Suho look at me weirdly. Instead of curiosity in their faces, they give out smug looks to one another. Kai puts his hand on top of mine, "Don't mind them. I explained a bit of the situation to them so it's okay to relax when we're all together. More importantly,"