Chapter 82 : Abducted

Late Evening. Exclusive Dorms, Eun Hee's Room. Eun Hee's POV.

My mouth couldn't close shut and just by staring at him makes my cheeks flush even bright. He reciprocates the same expression and pushes me away, taking a soft fall down the bed. I glance back at him again with his hand covering his mouth, "I-I.. I've gotta go!" And with that said, he left like the wind. I slap both my cheeks, "I..It's not a dream."

...

Meanwhile. Platinum Room.

"Come on, Chanyeol. Turn the Television back on!" "Yeah, Chanyeol! I'm pretty sure Eun Hee has already changed into house clothes by now!" protests both Xiumin and Chen. Chanyeol who clutched the remote in his hands like his life depended on it, loosens it up and clicks the Television to start. The screen flashes to feature the beige wall. "Oh no! Do you think she found out about the camera inside Tibbers?!" says Xiumin with his mouth formed into an 'O'.

"That's unlikely. She would have already taken the camera out if she knew." says Lay with a smart remark. The screen transitions with Eun Hee slipping into bed with the teddy bear raised up in the air. "Tibbers.. What to do.." spoke Eun Hee as a whisper. The members stare at one another, curious as to what happened.

"Well, at least she looks safe and sound, and that's all that really matters." says Kyungsoo, thinking positively about the situation. Chanyeol huffs a sigh, placing both his elbows down the table, head on top of his hands. "I don't know.. I think we might have missed something really important.."

...

Meanwhile. Gold's Room.

"It's great that Eun Hee decided to place the tie at somewhere we could see the whole room, huh, Jongin." says Suho, tilting his chair back and forth. "For some reason, Eun Hee seems to be in really deep thought~!" yells Sehun, hugging the Television. "What'd you expect, she's probably bored in that campus." snickers Kris like it was an amusing thing to think.

Kai continues to keenly observe her movement, tossing and turning from left to right, looking as if she is unable to get a good night's sleep. Meanwhile, Luhan saw the whole confession from his own share of camera inside the tie and thought how amusing it all went. He chuckles lowly, minimizing the screen before Sehun could even see it.

"What's so funny, Luhan~? Did you see a cute cat video?" says Sehun, eyes sparkling with amazement. Luhan pats Sehun's head like a cat, "A cute cat indeed."

...

Midnight. Eun Hee's Room. Anonymous POV.

I unlock the door with the key I have, slowly and quietly entering without making the least bit of sound. "Are you sure about this, boss?" "Yeah, boss. If you get find out you'll surely be--" "Silence." I hiss. I hear Eun Hee groan in her sleep, tossing to the other side. I creep up near her bed, staring at her sleeping face intently, "Take her."

...

The next morning. Yohan's POV.

I pace back and forth, biting the tip of my thumb as I recall my bold move just last night in her room. I rush to the mirror, feeling my cheeks turn red once more. I shake my head, jumping up and down. "Arghh..! Why can't I stop thinking about it! I'm suppose to make her life miserable but it seems she's the one doing the task towards me!" I said through my teeth, talking to my toy poodle, Bono, who didn't seem to care but to chew her bone.

"Unless.." I mutter to myself. I stood up from my bedside, grinning like a fool. "Unless I make her fall in love with me. Yes, that's right. If I make her fall in love with me she'll immediately dump Chanyeol and Nana could comfort Chanyeol and let her be the Platinum instead!" I clasp my hands into a prayer position. "May Buddha shine upon me!--" "Excuse me!"