Chapter 29 : Private Affairs

Love is the universal topic known to all people. It's said to feel very light and warm, but once you fall out of that love, you feel the opposite of those feelings. You'll feel extreme sadness, grief and lonliness. Some result to various things to get over that person, but those feelings, those feelings will stay with you for a long time. 

They say that if you love a person deeply, you'll soon lose them unconsciously without warning. That's why, this 'love' adults call it, is a very troublesome feeling. 

Kai slams his hand down, catching my attention back to his gaze. "Hey. Did you just hear what I just said?" I part my lips, replying back to his words. "A-Ah yeah. Check up all the student's dorm and file reports about problems that I may encounter." I repeat with a shaky voice. Kai closes his book, "Good. Hurry up, you must finish this task before sunset." He gestures me to exit the room, waving his hand away from his desk. 

I clear my throat, motioning away as evade any other gazes from the members. Unfortunately for me, this troublesome feeling I am having a hard time with, is towards the person that hates my whole existence. Not only that, but he is also my beloved oppa whom I've been cherishing almost all my life!

As Eun Hee left, Krystal makes a stand from her desk. "Can you guys leave for a moment? I have some private affairs with Jongin." 

"Ehhh. Can't we stay and listen to it as well? If it involves Jongin, then it surely must involve us as well~" said Sehun, averting his gaze from his game console. "Yes, of course. I'll be willing to share it to everyone later. For now, why don't you all take a break from work, hm?" 

Suho heaves a good relaxing exhale, "Great. Then we'll be back after twenty then. See ya." The members, as controlled by Krystal, leaves the room momentarily. As the doors come to shut close, Krystal nears in Kai's desk, placing a hand down his right shoulder. 

Kai drops his bolpen, "What gives you the right to dismiss my members like that, Krystal? It's the middle of the year where Platinum work gets busy, we cannot afford to slack off any more than we should." Krystal slides her hand down Kai's chest, making a complete halt from Kai's large hands. "If you have something to say. Cut the joke and say it already." 

"Well if you really want to find out now.." She trails off, bending her knees a bit in height to Kai's right ear.  "..I found some very interesting things about you." said Krystal, grinning with pleasure.

...

Students Dorm. Silver Rank. 

I take a quick breather by the guest lounge, double checking the list of small problems like squeaky doors, water pipe problems and the typical 'I don't want to share a room with this person anymore' problem. Before I could amble to the next building of the Copper Rank, a can of juice appears on top of the coffee table in front of me. 

I lift my head up to find Baekhyun, placing himself down the nearest furniture besides mine. "Seems like you have to suffer checking all the students dorm in replacement to Kris' absence, huh. How is it so far? Gone crazy with the complaints of people yet?" I place the wooden clipboard down, accepting the kind item he offered. 

"I'm nearing that side. But, I didn't know that Kris actually handles these problematic task every month. I thought we have people to do types of quests for us. I guess I expected too much about our status, huh." I said, coming audible a short-lived sigh. He chuckles, "The previous Platinums hired people to do these pesky jobs. Though, when Jongin came in control of the campus, almost everything changed drastically."

"And what reason does Kai have for doing that?" I question further. Baekhyun stares up the ceiling fan, smiling at himself looking as if he remembered a distant memory. "Because he wants everyone to know that his members aren't all for looks and show. From how I see it, he's doing this so that people would have an equal look on us members in comparison to Jongin's status as Platinum leader."