Chapter 5 : Kai VS Chanyeol

A/N :  helooo~ here is another update. sorry if im dragging the story. im still waiting for the right moment to place the climax. so for now it's the usual boring scenes. mianhae~ please enjoy~:D

--

The school bell rang signaling the start of Lunch. Mr. Lee dismissed the class and soon, half the class disperse to their own world. 

"Let's go eat Lunch. I heard they're serving steak for Lunch today." gibbers Xiumin.

"You guys go ahead. I'm going to visit Kai, he might have some homeworks for me to answer." I said as I tidy up my place. 

"Alright. We'll meet you in the Cafeteria hall then. Bye!" Chen and Xiumin wave farewell as they exit the classroom. 

It's been four days since I've been acknowledged as the Platinum. People treated me very importantly making sure that I was always first in everything. Though, I wouldn't say that everyone was nice. Some gave me the cold shoulder from a far. 

Xiumin and Chen got used to my usual Kai routine every Lunch break. To which they finally accepted how much I wanted to become closer to Kai, and because of that they're willing to help me in any means possible. 

As I stand from my seat carrying Kai's finished Calculus homework, Mr. Lee hollered out my name. "Eun Hee. Can you come here for a second?" 

I motion in front of him, "Is there something you need, sir?"

"You're the scholar from Busan, right?" He asked out randomly. 

"Yes..? What about it?"

He flashes me my recent english test, "Your grades started remarkably well for the first week. But as days pass, it seems that your grades are constantly going down. What's happening?" He questions.

I open my mouth to see if any words would come out, but none. 

Mr. Lee huffs a sigh, "Look. I know that being the Platinum means you can get away with anything and what not. But that doesn't tolerate in my class--"

"I-It's not that I'm taking advantage of my status right now! It's just that.. I.. I'm preoccupied with something more important." 

He raise a brow, "Something more important than studying and your amazing scholarship?"

I bit my lip, hoping he'd let me get away from this conversation. I remain quiet with my lips sealed shut, not wanting to lie any further.

Mr.Lee's eyes catches the Calculus book that Eun Hee is holding, "Calculus? In English Literature? I don't think that there's any subjects here in--"

I took one big bow, "I'm sorry! I'm really hungry and I need to eat! Please excuse me!" I rush out from the study hall without looking back. I ran in full speed in the direction of the Platinum's class.

As I was crossing the skyway bridge. A loud voice shook me from below.

"YAH! I hope you're ready for our fight, jong-in!" The voice sounded deep and complex.

I shift my eyes below and found the Platinum group and another group which seems to be provoking Kai. O-Omo?!

"Are you an idiot? I have five men behind me.  One of which is especially trained in fighting. With your lousy group, you wouldn't stand a chance at all." laughs Kai mischievously.

"Tsk! Don't insult my group just cause it has less members! Aiish! Enough with these pointless chattering, come on and fight me!" hisses the man in front.

Luhan approaches Kai, "Kai. If you fight now, there's a high chance of you getting suspended. Let's just retreat from now." 

"I wasn't even planning to beat their ass. Come on, let's go." Kai turns his back on the other group, same goes to the other platinum members.