Chapter 60 : Dong-Eui University

Dong-eui University. History Class. Eun Hee's POV.

"Hello! My name is Kim, Xiumin. Nice to meet you all~" "And I'm Kim, Jongdae. I prefer to be called Chen though. I hope we get along well!" "Good morning. I am Yixing, Zhang. I'm from China but was raised here when I was a kid. People call me Lay here, pleased to meet everyone!" "Hi there. My name is Do, Kyungsoo. I'm bad at making friends, but I do hope to make some during my stay."

Chanyeol remains the last person to introduce, being at the centre made him stand out even more. He eyes me out from the rest of the students in class, "Hey, guys. I'm Park Chanyeol. Yes, I am the heir to my Dad's fortune; the whole Lotte company. Nice to meet you all, hope we don't stand out that much while we're here."

The teacher coughs, making the female students sit back and yet with the same dreamy looks still plastered. "These students are from Yonsei University in Seoul. So temporarily, they will be here to observe the school and as well as the education we give out. I do hope you give it your best behaviour." As our homeroom teacher, Mr. Long, ended his sentence, his eyebrows clustered with one eye bigger than the latter.

Once more, he eyes the female students, almost as if signalling to behave while their around. As soon as Chanyeol and the rest took their seat at the back, our homeroom teacher who appears to be the one teaching Korean History, started his lesson at around the middle topic of the syllabus. It was dull to think that I'm listening to a lecture that seemed way too High school-ish for a University.

I brought out my new notepad and started to jot down notes like usual, even if I'm writing notes on what's on the board, my mind was above something else. Something like how Chanyeol and the other got to enrol here for a minimum of a week and how they're going to deal with all the stack of Platinum paper works to be done after they return.

I took a deep breath and decided to just go with the normal flow, for now.

...

Lunch Break. Eun Hee's POV. Cafeteria. Early Afternoon.

"So, would someone kindly tell me what this whole thing is about?" I ask, eyeing each one of them as they look at me, puppy-eyed. Chanyeol place down his drink, wiping a portion of his mouth with a thumb. "I devised a plan to let all the Platinum members and me to accompany you here for the time being. It's also a way to show to your Eomma that no matter where you go, we'll be here to support you one hundred percent!"

My shoulders sagged down, "And what makes you think that one week would be enough to persuade her? What if it would take the whole college time, rather, you might even graduate here! Aren't you guys worried about that?!"

I watch as a sudden realization cover up their happy-go-lucky faces, making me think that I was a bit too harsh on them. I sigh, taking the piece of bread they offered. "What now? Does the dean know about this? That you're skipping your Platinum work to fool around in some other school?"

Kyungsoo reveals his heart-shaped smile, "Yeah! It was strange though, it was as though he found it very amusing for us to do this stunt. And that fact that he personally talked with the principal of this school to let us in for the week, man, he's really something, huh."

"And besides," continues Lay, "The gold members were assigned to handle all of our work for now." "W-What? You let the Gold members do it?" Chanyeol tilts his head to the side, "Why? There's no one other than them, the previous Platinum members, to do it. Besides, I'm sure they were itching to lift a finger for a while now."

Xiumin, Chen and Tao finally return to the table after being dragged out by a bunch of female students who probably asked for their number and their home address. They place their bought cafeteria food down and plop down all together. "Everyone here is so friendly, Eun Hee!" "Yeah! They even gave us cookies they made during their Cooking Lesson!" says Xiumin and Chen, munching it before their meal.