Chapter 28 : I'm In Love?

The next morning. Platinum Room. 

Baekhyun walks up to Krystal, extending his hand in front of her. "Give me back Eun Hee's glasses." Krystal flinches in place, glancing back at the other members who quickly took notice of the situation. She clears her throat, "Are you still on about that? I told you last night that I have no time to mingle with peasants!" 

"What's going on, Baekhyun?" ask Kris, exchanging looks to both Krystal and Baekhyun. "Krystal locked Eun Hee inside the female washroom yesterday." All the members gasp, excluding the cold-hearted guy, Kai. "Did you really do that Krystal~?!" Krystal fakes a laugh, "Aigo! I guess I got found out, huh." She stands, giggling under her breath. "You guys are way too serious, you know that? I was only kidding! It was only a joke. Hahaha!" 

"J-Joke? Krystal, she almost got a frostbite last night! I don't think that's considered a joke anymore." said Baekhyun, raising his voice a bit higher than a while ago. Krystal cross both her arms, "It's not like she's gonna die or anything. I was planning to unlock her the next morning, you know!" The two eye each other intensely, ceasing to do so when Kai interrupts their glare match. 

"Just drop it, Baekhyun." They dart a wide-eyed look towards Kai, while he gazes back at them with a sharp look. "If Krystal says it's a joke, then it's a joke. If that's understood, then quiet down. This is the Platinum's room, we don't have time for personal matters. Now go back to your desk, Baekhyun." Baekhyun clench both his hands, ambling out the door instead.

...

Platinum Dorm. Eun Hee's Room. 

I fondle with my hair, staring down the window with blurred eyes. As I sigh, the door creates an audible knock from the other side. I glance back to find Baekhyun, carrying a paper bag in his hand. "I'm sorry, did you wait a while, Platinum?" 

I squint my eyes, shaking my head as I place myself down the bed. "Not at all. Uhm, so did you get my glasses from Krystal?" "No.. I haven't. Though, I did buy you a new one. Here, does it look alright?" He ask, voluntarily placing it. I adjust my eyes to the new lense he bought for me, feeling my headache slowly disappearing. 

I etch a smile, "Thank you, Baekhyun. But, if it's a possible task.. I really want to get that glasses back from her 'cause a good friend of mine gave it to me, it'll make him sad if I didn't treat it properly.." He pats my arm, "Alright. I'll try my best to get it from her."

"Anyway," He takes hold of my hand, "Why don't we return back to the Platinum room first, I'm sure the others are worried as well. After all, they were looking for you yesterday." As he continues on out the room, I cease him as I pull back unexpectedly. 

"C-Can I ask you about that thing you said to me last night..? No matter how much I think about it, there's no way you'd be the opposite of what I think you are. Because no matter what you say, to me, Baekhyun is a great friend." 

As I address my speech, a short moment of silence intervenes. He slowly then turns to me, painting such a sad look on his face. "It's great to hear.. you see me as one, Platinum. Even if you are yet aware of the situation. I am but happy to be thought of such a kind person even for such a short period of time. Thank you, Platinum, for your unending kindness." 

He proceeds to lead us out the bedroom, jaunting our way out of the Platinum room, heading towards the school where the others await both our presence. 

...

Platinum Room. Afternoon. 

Baekhyun and I enter the room, grabbing everyone's attention from their current work. Krystal mockingly snorts, her eyes glued to me as I make my way towards my small desk. Sehun and the rest gather around me, plastering worried looks. "Eun Hee-yah! Is it true that Krystal locked you up in the cubicle yesterday as a joke?~" questions Sehun, pointing back at Krystal.