Chapter 91 : A Day With Krystal

Morning. Open Field. Eun Hee's POV.

"Eomma!" I yell out from the distance. She turns back, waving back at me with a smile. I dash pass the other students and greet her with a warm embrace. I look down to find her setting up a packed lunch, "Uwaa, it's been a long time since I've had your packed lunch, Eomma!" I pick up a pair of chopsticks, stuffing my face with Kimchi Rice.

I peek at Eomma who did nothing but sit and watch with such mesmerized eyes. I continue to chew, staring back at her in confusion. "Eomma, is something wrong?" Weirdly enough, she continues to maintain the look, "Sorry, it seems I got lost there for a moment.."

I lay my shoulders back, placing the packed lunch and my chopsticks down on my lap. "Eomma, if there's something wrong, please speak to me about it. I wouldn't know what to do if we suddenly have another fight like the one we did back in Busan.." Just remembering the faintest moment back then pricks my heart so badly.

Eomma lets out a sigh, placing loose hairs behind her ear. She brings out the hairpin that I've entrusted towards her a while ago. "Eun Hee, can you do me a favour?" "Yes, anything." There was a brief pause, "I want you.. to ignore the man that has given this hairpin to you." My eyebrows cluster, remembering that he once muttered Eomma's name out of the blue.

"Eomma.. Do you perhaps know him as well?" Judging by what I said, it seems that I've hit bulls eye. "In a way, he is an acquaintance from long ago." I narrow my eyes down the patch of dirt. "You two must have been so close before, Eomma. He mistook me as you, and he even called out your name without any honorific."

"I-Is that so..? Well, he must have said that out of impulse." She raise her share of packed lunch, "Anyway, we should start eating this before it turns cold, okay?" I knew that if I try to pry or even try to go against her words, she'll surely give me the cold treatment again. No matter what, I don't want to lose her trust anymore.

...

Late Afternoon. Platinum Room. Eun Hee's POV.

"Summer vacation?" I repeat. All the members nod once, "We can't decide where to go at all~!" said Tao, spinning the huge globe that showed earth's completeness. "But doesn't have Yonsei University have two months of summer vacation? You can practically visit a lot of places in that span of time." I spoke firmly, politely accepting Kyungsoo's offer of biscuits.

They all stare at one another, darting their eyes back at me. "This is different because we're planning to bring you along the trip." spoke Chanyeol, being their spokesperson. I point at myself, "R-Really?" "Of course, dummy! It's going to be thrice more fun with you around!" says Xiumin, revealing a grin.

"How about you, Eun Hee? Do you have any places you want to go?" ask Lay. I quirk my mouth to the side, thinking hard on it for a mere second. "I think anywhere is fun as long as we're all together!" "And that's how it is, Lay." spoke Kyungsoo with his hand out. Lay muffles a laugh, handing Kyungsoo a check. "A million won as promised."

The door sounds off, signalling that a visitor has come. Without anyone to open it, the Gold members come in. "Seems everyone is still looking, huh." starts Kai. "What the, what does he mean, Chanyeol?" spoke Kyungsoo, ceasing from his mindless nibble from his biscuit. Chanyeol lets out a puff of air out his mouth, "I can't seem to hide anything from you guys. Tch, and I was planning on telling you guys on the date itself." He spoke, glowering at Kai.

"By the looks of it, it seems that we're going to mix in with these guys." said Lay, without the least bit of worry. Sehun glomps me from behind, pushing Xiumin out the picture. "It's going to be really F-U-N~! I can't wait to have tons of adventures with, Eun Hee-yah~!!" "B-But why!? Knowing Sehun, he won't even let us get near Eun Hee!" says Chen, his cheeks puffed up.