tights - bts namjoon [suggestive]

[14:42]

"that's pretty much all i have for you guys today," he says with a dimpled smile. professor kim walks towards his desk as all the students grab their things and clear out.

you're ready to leave but there's only a single thing stopping you; it was the piece of metal on the edge of the chair that's latched onto your tights. if the teacher wasn't looking in your direction, you would've already been out the door with ripped tights or not, but he walks towards you anyway.

"you didn't forget about what i told you last friday, right?" professor kim whispers discreetly to you, leaning onto your desk with his arms stabilizing himself as the last student nears the doors. he turns, "hey jungkook, can you close the door on your way out?"

as usual, the rebel of your class didn't bother to even bat an eyelash and continued on with his earphones on blast, silently bopping to tiktok songs. he was a man of culture, of course.

professor kim sighs and shakes his head, a sign of annoyance yet he didn't pay any attention to the way you kept fumbling with your tights. "sorry about that. anyway, i gave you one whole week to make up for that test you failed and begged me to let you re-take. i even promised to give extra credit points for the extra assignments but you didn't complete a single one. can you tell me why?"

you kept your eyes on the desk in front, refusing to make eye contact with your teacher. it wasn't that you didn't care about your grades or want to use him as an advantage just because he was your brother's colleague. you really just weren't good at school.

"i was busy," you respond, biting your lip. "ateez had a comeback and i just had to focus on them for a bit, but i definitely promise you it won't happen again. if you can just give me another week—"

namjoon chuckles and crosses his arms, "again with that excuse... i've known you for a long time and i can't believe you're trying to make me feel sorry for the fact that you're obsessed with these—um these— these boys. i really don't understand."

you lift your eyes, "well, you'd understand if you understood how it felt to watch them perform hours after they had already done so! i couldn't focus on a single thing last week because i kept thinking of how seonghwa danced on stage."

"i really didn't think you were this kind of fan, or really this kind of girl," namjoon says, little amusement in his voice as he motions for you to stand. you look down to your tights then up at him, feeling embarrassed for what will happen. "namjoon, my tights are stuck."

"stuck?" he falls to the side of the desk, examining the metal chair that's somehow clutched onto the fabric so tight that there would be no way to take it out without ripping a little piece of your tights. "can you feel the metal dig into your skin?"

you nod, "yeah but only if i bring my thigh back here, otherwise i'd have to lift it slightly so it doesn't cut me."

"damn it," professor kim mutters under his breath and you give him a look he doesn't notice. "what now?"

"i have no scissors and i doubt you have any with you either. god, why don't you have any scissors, you're a student!"

you scoff at your brother's friend, "well, you're a teacher!"

namjoon groans and shakes his head, "i have to do it, i have to rip it with my hands. i mean i'll try my best to not make such a big tear but if it does then just know i am truly sorry."

"okay, whatever works," you mumble and carefully lift your thigh so namjoon could pull your tights away from the metal. he succeeds after one try, a total god of destruction, but the tear was large enough to notice.

"oh no, it's too big!" professor kim says but you stand, only glad that you could finally leave soon. you only had to walk to the music room which wasn't far anyway. yoongi was probably waiting for you. "it's fine."

you're nearing the door when namjoon grabs onto your bag, stopping you. he swallows a gulp, "y-you're just going to go out like that?"

"yeah, what's wrong?" you ask and he uncomfortably looks away before meeting your eyes again. "it's just that because everyone does know i'm friends with yoongi and that you're his sister. some people might misunderstand the situation if you leave looking like that."

"what then, namjoon?" you look at the blazer he's suddenly holding in between his fingers and grin, "are you going to give me that?"

he nervously smiles, "i was going to but then yoongi might think something, too."

"then i'll just tell him what really happened," you answer, "why are you so defensive over it? it's just a rip."

namjoon looks like he's thinking about something with his brows furrowed and gaze parted from you before he eases into a casual grin and shakes his head, "come on, don't act like you didn't know i had the biggest crush on you a few years ago."

you did know. kim namjoon was four years older than you and you had met him at your graduation party. he was only yoongi's friend then, not his colleague or your teacher, but even now it was weirder even when you had to call him by his title at school. anywhere else it was just namjoon.

"and so?" you retort and turn to leave, not really expecting an answer but namjoon pulls you back, confused and puzzled for the way you've just ignored him. "that's it? you can't even acknowledge the way i've just exposed myself again?"

"yeah, you liked me, so what?" you honestly could be doing better things. "ateez is live right now, can i go?"

namjoon takes a deep breath and exhales before smiling widely, "fine, have a good weekend—but on monday you're re-taking the test no matter what!"

"thanks, bye!" you're gone when he grins to himself, a scoff of amusement. "as if those boys can do even half the things i can do."