the bet finale - ateez demon line 21+

[thanks for making it to the last part of this lol-]

[22:07]

in the silent, dark room you could still make out each and every one of their figures as they lay beside you, four bodies resting on a single large bed.

you were in between san and hongjoong, seonghwa sleeping peacefully beside the youngest boy, soft snores leaving his lips.

san and hongjoong's arms are wrapped around you, the warmth of your body feeling cozy and comfortable.

"can you turn and face me?"

hongjoong asks in a tiny voice, his body exhausted and drained like everyone else in the room.

you thought everybody would have been asleep by now but with his fingers slowly tracing over the minimal areas of your skin he had access to, he was only still slightly awake.

you turn and face the boy, a subtle smile visible on his face when you do so, his arms pulling you away from san and towards the boy himself.

"joongie, you should try and get to sleep."

you whisper against him, fingers combing through his head of hair gently to soothe the boy.

hongjoong lets out a hum before brushing your own hair out of your face, lips so captivating to him that he couldn't stop himself.

his lips are capturing your own in a kiss that's sweet and filled with heaven, not too needy or desperate.

"do you want to know what's amazing about you?"

he asks, his voice only audible to your own ears as you rest against him, your curiosity getting the best of you with every passing second.

"you feel exactly like how home should feel."

his words leave you almost speechless, a glistening effect taking a toll on your heart as you feel the thing increase in size.

then when he holds you near him, the situation becomes a moment that stopped in time only for a split second when your eyes meet his.

your gazes are steady on each other for the longest time, silver lining your eyes when he presses a kiss to your forehead.

"really?"

you ask out in a whisper and he nods, carefully rubbing his head against yours.

then he grins and slides a hand sneakily down into your panties, a finger sliding over your pussy lips, still slick with cum.

"do you hear the sound your pussy makes when i do this? that's my cum in you, baby."

he retorts, eliciting a moan from your lips but you bite back another sound, halting his movements with a hand.

"but that's also seonghwa's and san's so what can you absolutely do about it, hm?"

you comment in a bratty tones that builds up the jealousy in him.

hongjoong lets a finger dip into your core, before gliding in another one easily and thrusting them in hard and quick.

"i'll show you what i can do about it."

he growls out.