perfect - exo jongin

[song; perfect —> one direction ]

[22:42]

"are you sure we're allowed to jump on these fancy beds?"

you ask, breaking out into laughter when your boyfriend misses a step jumping back to your bed and crash lands onto the carpet below.

"of course, i didn't spend $127 tonight for nothing."

jongin says, rubbing the knee that's popped so loud, china could've heard it.

"so like do you want to go hijack the vending machines for snacks now?"

• • •

but if you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms

• • •

[17:25]

"fuck, baby—not there."

you whisper against him, his lips pressing harshly onto your skin, creating pale dark marks.

"awe, why not?"

jongin retorts and pulls your jaw towards him again, kissing your swollen pink lips.

"because no one knows we're seeing each other yet, silly."

• • •

and if you like having secret little rendezvous

• • •

[23:17]

"i can't believe you brought spray paint when you know deadass we both cannot do art for shit."

you whisper loudly but bend down to take the can into your hand anyway, shaking it up lightly before marking the wall.

jongin grins with a wiggle of his brows before he points a can of paint at you and sprays.

"HAH!"

"you dick, what if that's permanent?!"

you shout at him this time but he only crosses his arms, disregarding the fact that your skin could be stained.

"i was gonna mark you anyway."

jongin mutters, smirking right at you as he approaches you before you point the spray at him.

"put your goddamn hands up before i shoot. i swear to god i'll shoot."

you're pretending to cautiously step towards your boyfriend, aiming at the target between his legs.

"do it."

he challenges in a whisper and before you pull the trigger, he's jumping onto you, causing the can to tumble out of your hands and roll away from you.

then when footsteps are heard, there comes a flashlight shine that neither of you knew was the owner so out of habit, you both run, fast.

• • •

if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do

• • •