pretty - ateez san 21+

[15:06]

he brings a hand to your ass, massaging it before slapping it and san smirked as the sound resonates through your room. it was after school on a tuesday and you were barely even ready even though you nodded your head while he kissed your tears away.

san buckles his hips and you groan at the pain, gripping onto the sheets like they could have done something. he grunts your name silently but you could hear how it falls from his lips so smoothly as he slides in and out. he was not your boyfriend.

he was not your boyfriend when he bumped into your shoulder a few months ago and asked for your name. he was not your boyfriend when you gave him your number. he was not your boyfriend when you saw him with his arms dangled around another girl then, and he surely is not your boyfriend now when he's buried deep into you as he pulls your hair from behind.

about a week ago san's girlfriend had broken up with him and the terms they ended on was not the best. from the way he pounds in, you know he's still upset. he's been like this before, you've seen him and have seen it all. except this time, your virginity came into question when he began to lift your tee from your form.

"you're so fucking pretty," he whispered with his lips barely brushing up against your neck to which you replied a muffled moan, grinding yourself against him, "awe, baby, if you keep squirming under me like, i might just do something to harm you."

you cocked a brow up at him and grinned, "so do it."

"wait, are you serious?" san laughed and pulled you up before you nodded and slid off your leggings. it's messy, the whole situation was rugged but you didn't mind it as long as you had him here with you.

then you gave it away just like that, without thinking of anything else when he lips drew against your skin in small pecks and sucks while he sparked a lighter with every touch. god, you were so into it and he loved every bit of it.

"pretty, such a pretty ass for me, all red and bruised," he grabs a handful and your knees begin to ache more and more. san sighs as he holds your calf and gently moves it to the other side so he could have you lying on your back. "much better, hm?"

you wince but nod when he thrusts himself in again. smeared mascara drips down your eyes, mixed with your dried tears. san leans and kisses you, rubbing on your abdomen with a thumb to soothe how worn out you already were, "it's okay, pretty baby."

san was genuine and the way he held you right then, you felt as if anything was possible. yet, that evening when he snuck out of your house, you could feel from the way he left you alone on your bed that he wouldn't come back to you as the boy earlier...

because even as san walked with you and called you pretty, a new girl was walking on the other side of him, holding the hand you were supposed to be holding, only then did you know you were only pretty enough to fuck.