two three - ateez woosan [suggestive]

[19:26]

loneliness.

it has been the only thing on san's mind since he walked out the doors of that stuffy office and left you.

he knew you'd find some form of release inside those elevators with wooyoung someday but he didn't think it'd happen so soon.

it was safe to say that the man wasn't at all upset rather than impressed at how much you've contained yourself this past week, considering you've been bleeding and distant from sex.

that was the reason of many reasons why san couldn't just corner you towards the kitchen cabinets in the middle of the night, lift you up and spread your legs to give you what you had been awaiting for.

but even if you hadn't been on your period, there was no way he would have given in to you so easily.

you were an attractive woman, beautiful, yet stubborn and no matter how many hints or clues your boyfriend gave you about leaving you to anticipate the moment he slides right in between your wall, you didn't give up.

he hasn't laid a proper hand on you since that day and it's been days upon days, weeks.

so everything that's been described all up until now, get rid of it forever because the moment san walks into wooyoung's room, the smile on his face has never horrified you this much.

let's not skip the details.

"hey,"

san whispers just after letting the door fall open, enough to see you still awake on wooyoung's bed, the male in a deep sleep.

you lift yourself and tilt your head, wondering what could have been on his mind but san just motions for you to go to him.

"let's go to my room."

you're giddy, excited when he gives you those soft eyes of his and you're eager to find out what he has planned.

"i hope he doesn't care."

you whisper between silent steps towards your boss's room, clinging to his side in attempt to gain more of the affection he's suddenly showcasing.

"he won't."

he promises when you're inside.

the lights are off and you want to make things quick; kiss him here and there, get a taste, then rock against the bedsheets until one of you falls asleep.

but he stops you midway when wooyoung's tee is barely covering your breasts and you give him a look that lets him know you're lost.

in the way he lightly laughs then walks to you, it was visible in his expression that you had got it all wrong and didn't even bother to understand his intentions.

it was all too gentle for someone so horny, how could you have missed it?

"san, please,"

the whine leaves your lips in almost a beg, jumping onto the bed and patting by your side with a pout.

"let's do it."

san shakes his head and pretends to let his chest hit the bed in a dramatic manner, curling around to face you and he smiles that smile again.

"i just want to cuddle,"

he says and rests against the pillow, eyes pressed down until he tugs you by his lover's shirt, dragging you to bed with him, literally.

"i've missed you so much these past few weeks, you have no idea."

"oh really? i couldn't tell."

the sarcasm wasn't hidden, so with a soft knee to his thigh, you push yourself away from your boyfriend and face the outside of the bed.

"why are you so upset? what's wrong?"

san shifts closer behind you and presses himself against you, peppering light kisses onto your shoulder.

you huff out a sigh and turn, but when you do, he's almost frowning at the fact that you weren't exactly happy with him like you had been minutes ago.

"i don't understand. you literally haven't touched me much less spoken intimately to me this past month and now what? you want me to continue to give you love but deny me of any affection?"

with hesitation present in his mind, he wants to explain and express himself as you could so simply but it's difficult?

his voice is still his and his heart is his but the almost painful pounding of his heart doesn't still when he opens his mouth.

san is a greedy man yet when he tries to cope on his behalf, how is he to let you know what he really wants because what if you don't want the same thing?

"i'm sorry, i shouldn't have said—"

"i love you,"

he interrupts you with the sudden confession, not giving you enough time to process it and break out a response while he closes his eyes and kisses you before looking at you with a gaze you couldn't understand or recognise.

"and i know wooyoung does, too—a lot actually."

"i know and i love the both of you, too."

the words were foreign to your lips and mind but your heart lets it out naturally without a single negative thought.

but the time san hears those words, almost all hope leaves his eyes the moment your confession follows his and he goes silent, for real this time.

"is this what that was about? because you wanted to tell me that?"

he doesn't expect you to understand him anyway but you should've figured it out that time when all of you made that stupid rule to not leave one another out when things happen.

you should have understood his genuine feelings towards you when he balled his hands into a fist so tight despite that loving smile on his face.

"goodnight."

he whispers and places a kiss to your forehead, and you nod, letting your body mold into his hold as the two of you fall asleep.

[we know how it'll end but is this really how i'd like to leave this off? hah no]