close - ateez yunho 21+

[01:12]

"oh, shit. i'm—"

before the words could even escape your lips, your boyfriend was already pressing his lips to yours, holding your body against his gently.

yunho rolled his hips quickly against yours, careful not to hurt you as you slowly fall down from your fourth high of the night.

your boyfriend hadn't finished yet, too focused on making his baby feel good rather than himself.

"your skin feels so soft and smooth, baby."

yunho coos while he thrusts into you, barely starting to speed up his pace.

your body was already worn out and fucked out, your whole self shaking from the sensitivity and the movement of your boyfriend's hips.

"fuck.."

you groan out, your fingers digging themselves into yunho's sweaty and messy locks.

you'd think that after making you cum four times already would make him settle down and let go.

but that wasn't how yunho was wired.

his cock slides in and out of your tortured hole with ease, slick of all your juices gushing from within.

the sounds of your moans and bodies filled the heated atmosphere, the way it had been for the past hour.

yunho continues his quick pace and this time presses up against you harder, causing a sensation that made your eyes roll back subconsciously.

"baby, i'm so close."

your boyfriend whined as he pressed his lips onto your neck.

yunho was so fucking hot.

his hands gripped your thighs tightly as he moved his hips, the dark marks probably already forming from the pressure.

"fuck, yunho. slow down.. i'm sensi—"

yumho shoots you a glare that caused the chills to roll up your spine and fill your heart.

"i said i was close, baby. you will let me take you however i want."

he speaks coldly and harshly, and if that wasn't the hottest goddamn thing ever.

your legs begin to shake again when yunho pins your body down to the bed with such force that you physically could not move.

your high hits you and this time you crash down even harder than before, the sinful actions dawning upon you as your body goes numb for a short amount of time.

"y-yunho, i c-came again.."

you whisper out, defeated as your boyfriend continues to reach out for his release, body still shaking from the results.

then yunho slows down for you to catch your breath, kissing your lips softly again with gentle, rolling hips.

the both of you stay that way for a while and it was peaceful until yunho's hips work themselves against you some more.

he grins.

"i-i can't anymore.."

you whimper out as his steady thrusts begin to quicken.

yunho sharpens his gaze and traps your body against the bedsheets while leaning down to hover his lips over your ear.

"i said i was close, now take it like my good girl."

and you feel the waves come crashing down right then and there.