me continued - ateez seonghwa

[ddaeng... i really do be updating like i got no life]

[00:13]

"oh, wh-what are you doing here?"

the boy asks, surprised as he dries his hair with another towel.

your eyes drop to the towel hanging around his hips, the only thing concealing his whole body from you.

"i-i could come back another time."

seonghwa shakes his head and sits on his bed.

"no, it's fine. what could i help you with?"

your feet stumbles towards the boy, captivated by his endearing eyes filled with innocence.

"i felt bad because of what hongjoong had done to you earlier."

the words leave your lips in a simple apology but seonghwa doesn't seem to worry much about it.

"oh that? it was nothing."

he chuckles and throws his hair towel into a basket nearby.

"besides, it was all of us that he had been torturing."

seonghwa says that with a laugh but the tone of his voice told you it was what angered him the most.

"i know, but i just felt more apologetic towards you because of that thing he said."

you bite your lip and drop your eyes, a slight blush visible on your cheeks.

"what thing? the kiss?"

the boy retorts casually and grins before giggling.

you hit his arm and sit beside him, playing with your fingers in your lap.

"i can't believe you just said that."

seonghwa rolls his eyes and leans back with his arms holding himself up.

"said what? the 'k' word?"

your cheeks are radiating heat but seonghwa's eyes are locked on you.

"don't act as if you're some innocent angel. we all heard it so clearly earlier. 'yes, please, daddy'"

he mocks your words in a moan.

"hwa, you're so mean."

you comment, standing with arms crossed over your chest.

the peaceful atmosphere was slowly turning into heat as seonghwa lifted himself and sat up straight.

the embarrassment fills you up as you keep your gaze down low, not wanting to meet his eyes.

seonghwa dares to be a little risky and pulls your arm out from its position, taking your hand into his.

he stares at you with glitter spilling from his eyes.

"tell me he's asleep."

the colour in your ear changes into a deeper shade of red as he pulls your body down onto his lap.

"seonghwa, i..."

his body is close to yours, the body heat radiating through both of your wanting bodies.

"you what, babygirl?"

his hands hold you, careful to keep you upright as you melt into his touch.

"i'm tired."

the words leave you in a whisper as your aching legs begin to hurt while you shift on his lap.

"it's okay, baby. i only want what i couldn't get earlier."

he looks at you carefully with such genuine care in his eyes that for a minute, you couldn't think about anyone else other than seonghwa.

"is it okay if i kiss you?"

the boy asks for your consent in a manner that touches, soothes, and holds your heart.

"please do."

before anyone could say another word, his lips capture yours gently, wanting to savour the taste of you as he moves slow.

seonghwa is sad to say that he couldn't help but feel so alive in this moment with you here now.

i guess hongjoong will have some competition.