jack - bts 21+

[00:02]

it's silent in their room again when both the boys had gotten settled into their beds. jimin was exhausted from practice as they had gotten home just an hour earlier, but yoongi had other things he had to tend to.

it's been stressful, almost too selfless of yoongi to worry so much about their next track that he would be producing that he barely managed to leave time to himself. normally, a quick couple of rubs in the shower would do the trick but these days relieving himself seemed harder than he had thought, pun intended.

so he laid there on his bed in the dark room, eyes closed as he bit his own lip, fingers trailing down into his boxers. at first, he kept quiet, swallowing a gulp when he felt his hand palm himself, wrapping a hand gentle around it.

jimin hadn't made a sound or movement in about fifteen minutes, so yoongi didn't think much of it when he let out a gasp due to the feeling of his thumb brushing over his tip. his hands were large, as their fans would say, but having himself in his own hand made them seem so perfectly proportioned to fit each other.

yoongi slid his hand down and groaned, bringing it back up and sucking a gush of air as he quickened his pace. his eyes were still shut as he tugged his bottom lip in between his teeth, catching it there and keeping it to muffle the moans he let out so casually in front of his sleeping member.

he was unaware of it all when he finally heard it, "are you really masturbating right now in front of me?"

to his surprise, though his eyes were wide, his hand did not stop their movements, running up and down along his length just so nicely that maybe the build-up wouldn't last so long after all.

"if you don't plan on helping me with my problem then shut the fuck up and go to sleep." yoongi spat out in almost a growl before jimin scoffed in annoyance, turning to face the wall. he tried his best to tune out the groans yoongi kept releasing.

it had been about four minutes and yoongi still hadn't gotten himself off. it was really annoying, like so obnoxiously annoying how the older boy kept testing jimin's patience. all at once, jimin sat up and glared at yoongi whose hand was busy keeping to the tent under his sheets, "okay, i'm sleeping with jungkook and taehyung tonight."

"suit yourself." yoongi responded in a half-whisper to the boy who slammed the door behind him. he was glad jimin was out of the picture anyway. all he needed was himself right now and god, he felt so good. now he was alone and no matter how loud he could be, no one would care, fuck yes.

so yoongi edged himself all night, waiting until the perfect moment to let go and release all the pent-up stress inside him. he didn't stop until his length was dripping cum, flowing out so silkily and causing such a mess on his boxers. damn, it was a night with himself that he wouldn't forget.

jennie who? yoongi's the only one going solo.

• • •

jimin was on the floor of the youngest members' shared room, doing his best to fall asleep. when he had knocked on the door, jungkook had let him in so he knew taehyung was passed out already. jungkook shifted on his bed, but jimin kept himself silent.

that was probably why jungkook also didn't think much of it when he placed a hand over his own mouth to not release such sinful moans that would potentially wake up his older members. it worked for a while, until his rapid breathing brought jimin to the conclusion that he was living with the horniest little shits on earth.

"okay, i'm sleeping in the bathtub." jimin doesn't know if he's assuring himself or jungkook because when he enters the bathroom, there's a namjoon inside there already.

he's still awake because as soon as jimin struck on the lights, he lifted himself, complaining about the only thing bothering the two boys all night. "sorry, hobi and jin were—um—doing their business and i was so tired."

"yoongi and jungkook were so annoying, too." jimin groaned and shut the door behind him. he almost leaves the bathroom, too, to stop himself from murdering the older boy after he said, "jimin, you could try the sink here, though, i think you can fit it."

the next morning, jimin googled, "how to join the army without bts".