toilet seat - ateez mingi [suggestive]

[00:03]

he's allowed to give you kisses, to lean in and peck your cheek or forehead as you smile up at your boyfriend with rose-painted cheeks. mingi's allowed to pull you into his arms and lean on your shoulder.

"i missed you," he'd say, which then you would reply with, not only going barely an hour without seeing one another, "i missed you, too."

he can wave at you when he spots you somewhere and immediately he'd be by your side hugging you. your boyfriend is able to pinch your cheeks and mumble on about how adorable and cute you look.

however, what he wasn't allowed to do was leave the toilet seat up and the both of you aren't even sure how you've come to this point where you're screaming at the top of your lungs over a goddamn toilet seat.

"i can't believe i'm saying this again but—it's just a seat, why are you so mad?" he shouts but he never lets his voice overpower yours.

you cross your arms and stride towards him slowly, yelling as well, "i'm not mad because it's a toilet seat! i'm upset because you don't treat me the same as you used to, mingi, just what have i done so wrong that you won't even give me your attention anymore?"

"you—you really think that?" he mutters under his breath but you ignore him, "mingi, you're so fucking slow. i'm saying that i'm literally needy as hell all the time and all you want to do is go on with your life. it's like i'm not even included in your life anymore."

mingi pauses, closing the distance he'd supposedly placed between you, "you're angry because you miss me? awe, that's so sweet—why are you so adorable?"

"what the fuck? you have the audacity to coo at me right now? fam, did you ignore the past ten minutes of us just shouting at each other?" you're even more puzzled when he slides his warm hands under his tee that you were wearing and brushes a finger against your nipple, making you gasp out, "what are you doing?"

mingi leans his forehead against yours and grins, "well, you said that i was basically neglecting you so why not?"

"i didn't mean that i was needy like this—" he hushes you with a long finger over your lips, knowing damn well you're going to want the finger on your other lips real soon.

"so what'll it be then? do you want me to fuck you or would you rather me go to the bathroom and lower the toilet seat?"