lip ring - ateez hongjoong

[23:47]

there was something about the haze in the room.

the rising temperature of the sweating bodies of random people at this house party heated the atmosphere.

a headache was mildly growing as the music blared from unknown speakers of the house.

whose party was this anyways?

you had no clue but was forced along as your friends dragged you here, but it seems as if they've all ditched you.

if only you'd bluntly refused, you wouldn't be here.

a cup of water in your hand, you scooted against the drunk people surrounding the halls and slid your way up the stairs, briskly feeling someone's hand feel up your thigh as you rushed on.

you were bothered but didn't care enough to make a scene, so you made it upstairs and entered a random room full of silence.

there was no one there in the room and despite switching the lights on, the lights were lowly dimmed.

you sit at the edge of the bed and let out a heavy sigh.

this was going to be a long night no matter what happens.

you wished for the comfort of your bed in this moment.

pulling out your phone, you scanned the screen for knowledge of the time.

midnight.

damn, already?

feeling a need to wash your hands from all the filthy things you've probably touched without realizing, you enter the door to the bathroom in the room and set down your water.

without noticing it before, there was a tear at the bottom hem of your dress. but how?

the dress wasn't even skin-tight.

your dress was flared out and flowed to just mid-thigh.

and then the bathroom door opened and you've never turned quicker.

"it's occupi-"

a handsome guy with sharp features walked towards you and faced the mirror, running his hands through his hair to add more volume and fluff to it.

"oh, i know."

he says with a subtle grin before he washes his hands and dries them.

you weren't able to make out a single sentence due to how beautiful he was.

all you could find yourself doing was gawking at his lip ring.

"that's fake, right?"

you finally spoke, unconsciously reaching out to touch the metal jewelry.

the guy deeply chuckles and softly puts your finger down.

"it's not. why?"

"i've never seen someone as gorgeous as you."

the words leave your mouth before you can even understand it.

he raises an eyebrow and smiles.

"is that so?"

you shyly nod, looking away to conceal the growing rose in your cheeks.

"well, you're not the first person to think that."

he speaks and your mind grows inferior as you begin to grow stupid for saying anything at all.

"but, you're really adorable."

he pinches your cheek.

if it was possible, your cheeks grow even redder than before.

brushing your hair behind your ear, you reply.

"o-oh, thanks."

"i'm hongjoong."

he introduces and you nod, telling him your name, too.

the moment grows awkward as you both leave the bathroom, you walking in front of him out the bathroom door.

"your dress—"

you turn around to respond to only bump into him, finding your balance after a second.

you feel even more weird as hongjoong takes the ripped section of your dress into his hand.

there was something about that lip ring that made hongjooong even hotter than he already is.

your eyes were glued on the metal, its existence causing the difficulty of looking away.

"is it okay? it's slit a little too high—"

"your lip ring. did it hurt?"

you ask, interrupting the poor guy.

your eyes are still fixed on his lips as he looks at you.

"no."

the corner of his lip tug into a hardly noticeable smirk.

you swallow a gulp.

"but does it hurt when it gets tugged?"

hongjoong bites his lower lip and raises a brow.

"i don't know. let's find out."

before you knew it, his lips were pressed against yours, the feeling of the cool metal lip ring causing his lips to be more intoxicating.

you kissed him back, unsure but lost in the emotions, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"bite my lip."

hongjoong says, his request feeling filthy and lewd.

his gaze was different now.

you do as he says and bite his lip before he grins darkly.

hongjoong makes his way to the edge of the bed and sits down, not breaking the make out session.

he pulls your body on top of him and let you straddle his thighs.

"tug on it."

his demanding words were so well suited to his voice.

but his voice did grow darker and raspier than from the bathroom moment.

you carefully tug on his lip ring with your teeth.

hongjoong grins and slides his hands from around your waist down to your thighs, letting them trail to your back and down again to your ass.

it didn't matter what happened, you knew the night was going to get longer anyways.