two - ateez woosan 21+

[17:42]

it wasn't in your best intentions to begin this relationship with your coworkers working in the same department as you.

however, though it involved all of you, you were the one who benefitted the most, living and feeding on the infatuation the boys had with you.

so when wooyoung drove the both of you to your shared house, your coworker was quick enough to get down to business, rolling your pencil skirt up so he could easily rub his hardened bulge against your clothed core.

a whimper leaves your lips when wooyoung rolls his hips, letting his body guide yours into moving along with his, desperately shifting for a sense of some friction.

the needy boy takes your lips onto his, kissing you with much force that a yelp was heard when the back of your head hits the front door and he giggles through it.

"your strawberry-printed undies are so fucking cute."

your boyfriend points out with a grin as his fingers tug your panties down, the rose hue visible on your cheeks in embarrassment.

no matter how hot or sexy a situation could be, wooyoung could always get you to laugh, breaking his intimidating, mysterious character with a single statement.

as soon as his belt is fumbled with, it hits the wooden floor and you let out a whine in desperation for his touch to which he offers you with warmth.

wooyoung slips himself into you and you feel his length glide in and out steadily, his hips moving gently before he grunts, large hands gripping your thighs and lifting you to latch onto his hips.

your boyfriend carries you towards nearest surface before noticing how every single flat surface had items on them.

wooyoung groans before he bends his knees, adamantly placing your body onto the soft carpet underneath you, falling into you shortly after, his cock filling you up so wonderfully.

"the carpet... it's dirty—"

you begin out while still clutching to your boyfriend before he unlatches your legs from around him and pin your thighs to the floor, spreading them and allowing him more access to your body.

wooyoung doesn't say a single word as mind is clouded by the thoughts of you and making you feel good, the sensation of your pussy taking him in so well causing him to twitch so suddenly but he refuses the orgasm heading his way when he slows down his thrusts.

moans leave your lips when his hips are pressed into you hard, over and over, the slower his thrusts are the harder they get as he bottoms out inside of you.

you're furiously clenching around him, gripping onto his white button up tightly as you pull the boy towards you in such defeat to your own body, desperate enough to release that as soon as he sends in another harsh push of his hips, your eyes are rolling before they slowly shut themselves.

"wooyoung, fuck!"

you groan out loud, your voice bouncing off the walls of the large house just before your boyfriend is giving you gentle kisses with his soft lips, calming you as you level down from your high.

not so sudden after, light footsteps are heard down the stairs and both of your ears are alerted at the noise, eyes widening when the two of you see an extremely sexually frustrated san with a erection of rock straining through his sweats.

"what the hell do you two think you're doing?"

the irritation in his voice was enough to create the goosebumps decorating your skin just as wooyoung slips himself out and you swallow from the sudden loss of contact.

you were not supposed to fuck in pairs of two ever unless given permission by the third member of your relationship, not like the permission would have been given anyway.

it had always been a rule that the three of you stuck to and always had but however, you had become such a drug to the boys that they needed to be by you, with you, in you at all times when it was necessary.

so when san saw the sight of wooyoung fucking himself into your dripping pussy with your eyes rolling back to see stars, he knew one thing could have been taking place.

wooyoung could have made you feel better than san did, that was his concern.

but no matter how much you assure them that your love for the boys lied deeper than the sex, you couldn't lie when you thought about the fact that both of them fucked like they were hungered beasts starved for eternities.

god, how lucky you were to have these two men all to yourself, their whole entire being being filled with you and only you.

"what are you going to do?"

wooyoung suddenly speaks out, pride lining his voice before he scoffs, turning back to look at your fucked out face and grinning.

your boyfriend at the end of the stairs watch as your other boyfriend rubs his hardened tip up and down against your slick and wet folds, sliding in without a single hesitation as he pins your body down under him with more strength than before.

your eyes are still carefully set on san as wooyoung fucks into you relentlessly, watching as his fists bundle up and clench with every thrust wooyoung gives.

san glares but he doesn't let his anger get the best of him, ever; your boss was one to keep his composure and burst at the most surprising moments.

not long after, you're clenching again, the sight of san staring recklessly at the two of you fucking being the reason you had tumbled this time, the boy on top of you caught up in the feeling of your warm walls squeezing him that he releases his seed right into you, deep as he can go.

your boyfriend fucks his cum into you with groans of your name but all you could focus on right now was the way san's teeth dug into his bottom lip, a sudden smirk is plastered across his face for a split second before it fades away and he makes his way to return upstairs.

and if that didn't scare you enough for tonight, you didn't know what did.