thursday nights - ateez seonghwa 21+

[21:07]

thursday nights are supposed to be for boob-grabbing.

it's nine p.m. on a thursday night and the only thing resting on your heart is seonghwa's hand as he casually squeezes your breast, massaging it with no cares. his eyes are fixed on his phone screen as he watches one of their recent performances, the nonchalant expression on him bothering you as your insides twist with every movement of his hand.

"baby..." you let your voice drag as you call him, hoping you'd catch even the slightest of his attention but even as he hums a soft response, he's not touching your body the way you'd wish he would.

a short gasp starts the moan you release, purposely wanting to affect your boyfriend. he stays unbothered as his hand continues to fondle the single boob. with no intention of being sly nor sneaky, you trail your hand down his abdomen, starting with a single touch of your finger, before you rub his thigh through his sweats. seonghwa shifts his gaze to you immediately, a fond smirk on his lips, "getting needy?"

it was no secret you had already been begging for his touch since he had exited the shower with his fairly still-wet locks dripping down the sides of his head. the droplets clung onto his skin the way you wanted to. seonghwa removes his hand from your heated body, focusing mildly on the way he had performed with the thought of you thirsting over him floating around.

your boyfriend was one to make you wait for the things you deserve, and you had every reason to comply because not only were the rewards good, the feelings were amazing. the things he could do to you and would do to you if only you listened to his words. the video comes to an end as the faint cheers from the phone quiets down before going silent.

you're only in his pullover with undies but the way seonghwa is quick to hover over your laying form has you wishing you were not wearing anything at all. instantly, his grin-drawn lips are on yours as he uses a hand to shift your thighs open for him, "you wanted me, huh? you wanted me so bad, right?"

"yes, i wanted you so bad." the nod you give causes him to break a smile at how adorable you were to him. seonghwa brushes the front strands of your hair behind your ear, "awe, that bad? well, babygirl, i'd love to grant you your wishes but i'm feeling a little exhausted."

he's saying it all but lying through his teeth because of the way your thighs trapped him against you, you knew he was not going to leave you alone like that. you lift your hips to meet his, "please."

"you'd love that, right? if i just did whatever you wanted me to do and listen to you the way you do to me," seonghwa grins and presses tiny kisses to your jaw, drawing them down to your throat, "well, baby, you should already know it's not about how well you listen to me, it's about how you behave as i'm giving the orders. now, strip for me, slowly."

taking his words into consideration, you lift yourself off the bed and carefully lift the hem of his pullover, exposing your thighs and stomach. he sits back, content with the speed as he enjoys how you slip out of your panties. you're pressing on his bare chest as you straddle his thighs. he's only starting to get hard while the fabric of his sweats beneath you begins to soak up your essence.

"baby, i wanna ride you, please." you shamelessly admit as seonghwa's hands grip at your ass, forcing your own hips to roll against his. the cloth is teasing you as it rubs against your clit without touching it the slightest. "ride? my babygirl wants to ride me tonight?"

the nickname still causes a stir in your stomach but the heavy glint in your boyfriend's eyes was enough to send you shivers as he holds onto your body, skin with skin while he kisses your lips sloppily. seonghwa lays back and a giggle escapes you when he's raising his head and hands to pull your lips towards his once more.

"fuck, seonghwa, please just fuck me now," the obedience slips away from you but it wouldn't be long before it comes back when asking for more. your boyfriend pumps himself, getting himself a little more worked up before letting the tip glide over your slit, teasingly.

your breathing grows heavier and so does his when anticipation is followed with his cock slowly filling you up and your walls engulf him with your slick acting as a lubricant. seonghwa thrusts slowly, making sure you weren't uncomfortable before steadying a slow but rhythmic pace, groaning every so often. 

"fuck, you feel so good," he whispers against your skin and you grip onto him just as hard as he did you. thursday nights are supposed to be like this. then, your boyfriend grabs your boob, as he should.