violet - ateez mingi 21+

[05:42]

his fingers lace themselves between yours, intertwining the both of your hands together as mingi grinds his body against yours.

the boy's lips are peppering small kisses on your neck, sucking harder and deeper between every now and then.

a deep sigh escape your lips when mingi slides his hands under your boyfriend's large tee shirt to feel your body up, fingers feeling warm while dragging up your torso.

"mingi, fuck. that feels so great."

you moan out his name in a whisper and he feeds off the compliment, grinding his lower half with much more force.

"it's so goddamn early for this shit but keep going."

your legs are lifted and spread wider as the boy pulls away from your neck to admire the pretty little marks he's left upon your skin.

"baby, your skin is so fucking soft, my lips can't get enough of you."

mingi whispers back, careful not to wake his roommate up.

"i'm going to paint your beautiful skin all violet."

you silently giggle at the risky boy, thinking of how hot it would be if anyone saw or noticed these marks made by mingi.

your boyfriend laid against his bed, asleep as mingi slid his hands between your legs, fingers rubbing against your clothed core in a motion that left you dripping even more than before.

"fuck."

you curse when you feel his fingers gathering up your wetness from inside your panties.

mingi quickly places his free hand over your mouth when the both of you hear tossing and turning coming from the opposite bed.

you and him both halt your actions and silently stay hidden and quiet in the dark room but before mingi lowers his head down to your ear and whispers.

"look at you moaning out loud and showing how much you want me in this quiet, quiet room. you're such a naughty girl, baby."

mingi's voice is raspy and coarse but he'd just woken up not so long ago and that morning voice was music to your ears.

"you like the thrill, huh? you like it when i'm grinding myself up against you when your boyfriend's asleep in the next bed?"

you nod your head and feel him roll his hips down against yours again to where you clutch his back with both arms and wrap your legs around him.

a whimper leaves your lips when mingi sucks on your neck again, biting gently on the area.

"mingi, please. please do much more."

the boy grins dimly in the darkness, feeling motivation run through his whole being.

"damn, baby. you must love the way i feel entangled up with you like this because he's been tossin' and turnin' for the past fifteen minutes and all you could do is moan even louder."

mingi pulls his member out before pushing your panties to the side, letting his tip run along your dripping folds.

"fuck, my baby must want to wake her boyfriend up if she's already this wet for me."