equal continued - ateez wooyoung 21+

[22:30]

was this the right room?

left hallway.

three doors down.

you halted in front of the door that could possibly be hiding away the man of your dreams.

should you knock?

but what if it was the wrong room?

before you could knock, the door swung slightly and a pair of strong arms retracted you from your current position, bringing you into the room.

there wasn't even a split second that had passed and the softest lips were already on yours.

you clench your eyes shut, wrapping your arms around his neck as he snaked his hands down your torso to your waist.

to savour this moment was all you wanted to do because the way his lips takes away all existence and leaves the both of you here, in this moment, you were so entitled to his every move.

every touch.

every whisper.

wooyoung's hands trail lower, eventually grabbing a hold of your ass cheeks, letting a squeal escape your mouth.

"don't be surprised, sweetheart. there's more to me than you think."

he lets out a grim chuckle and slaps your thigh sharply, indicating for you to jump and wrap your legs around his torso.

you do so, not letting the movement cause any pause for your lips.

"why are you so fucking hot?"

he whispers lowly with a growl, nibbling down your jaw to your neck.

you tilt your head back, allowing him access to devour your skin.

"you're killing me."

wooyoung backs up in his tracks with you still clutching to his body.

he swiftly turns and forces your bodies onto the bed behind you.

with him still between your legs, he grins before sliding a hand down your lower abdomen to slide them in your panties.

"you're already dripping."

he says, keeping his voice soft but powerful.

the blush on your cheeks only deepen as he rubs your core, teasing the sensation.

all you could do was gasp and throw your head back, eyes rolling as he gets his own way with you.